⭐𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥: 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 + ???

ROSE DAY

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: It May contain triggering contact, very mild yandere content, you almost can't taste it, subtle mention of stalking. Perhaps there are two imposers? Who knows, not me.
Errors might be present, please don't mind them!

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: How will a person react when there's a love confession waiting for them, excited definitely, definitely not playing hard to get.

••••

••••

She's seen him before, his dyed bright red hairs, a faded scar on his eyes, he stood out a little more in her vision.

He's been a far neighbour of hers, for a fair amount of time, and she's caught a glimpse of him almost every day, she's isn't a stalker just an observer, and she would know who left their roses on the vestibule. A small note was written addressing her name, a smiley face at the end, she couldn't deny her suspicion anymore, her admirer was him, she didn't know how to counter, Valentine's day wasn't far, would he confess?

She received roses in the morning once, and in the evening twice, she had plenty of flowers, she didn't have any vases left to store them in, her house smelled like a garden of blossoms, she enjoyed it at first, now it was getting sweeter and it made her head hurt a bit, she should thank the man for sending so many, however, his schedule was a bit cluttered, so she didn't know when he would arrive.

Perhaps she could talk with him tomorrow since it was a holiday.

She had been sitting near the window with her phone, waiting for the pro-hero in question, so far, she hadn't seen him, she saw him leave with some friends earlier, she assumed she wouldn't be able to meet him face to face today either, maybe those roses were a sign of gratitude, and he hadn't known it was near to valentines. Whatever the case, she dropped it and went about her day, thinking that was it but she swore she caught sight of his red hairs near her window before the doorbell rang.

It had been a surprise, a not so prepared surprise. Watching him grin and greet her, made her feel a little giddy, for some reason, she hesitated to invite him in, but it would have been rude not to, so sitting alone with a man in her house was certainly a first time for her, since she moved here, rare guests who come occasionally. It was awkward, she hadn't been able to think up any response she was to give if asked. She let herself slip up twice, mentally torturing herself over it.

She had trouble maintaining eye contact, it would have appeared that she wasn't interested, and to be frank, a part of her wasn't, she's been closed off for a long while before she had forced herself to shift and begin a fresher start, sadly though, habits were a lot harder to subside from, and she still struggled to be in touch with anyone. She has to be the easiest target if someone were to kill her, she didn't feel scared, just concerned, she noticed she wasn't talking anymore, staring off in the distance, she had lost her glimmer.

"I'm sorry I spaced out again, I just am not used to be being around anyone anymore." She truthfully answered, to clear up any misunderstandings she might have caused.

He smiled, saying, "I understand!" His eyes gleeful, "It's been tough, you are a very strong woman-" he ceased, clearing his throat and averting his gaze over to the roses, his face growing a little warmer, "I just wanted you to know that I'm here to help." He finished, she got the feeling it wasn't what he had thought to tell.

"That's very sweet, thank you."

He had gotten restless soon after and urged himself to take his leave, a little fidgety, hands clasped behind his back and avoiding direct eye contact. "Thank you for the flowers again, I appreciate your gift." She said, standing before him as he internally fought against something, "it's no problem! And um..." He gulped, looking at anything but her.

"Do you like me?" She suddenly asked without thinking, he blushed, eyes wide and voices cracking as he made his way towards denial, "w-what no, not really- um I mean, yes, but yes I think I-" he stopped to draw in a shallow breath, staring at her. "I'm so obvious, aren't I?" He gave her a big smile.

She grinned, silently nodding, she had to challenge him before she said yes.

"Unfortunately for you, I'd like to make it official, only If you know the right way to go around it." She said, a bit cryptic but wasn't the hardest thing she knew.

He nervously smiled, letting out a breathy chuckle, she smiled, was she sadistic? She couldn't be bothered to answer herself.

"It was nice meeting you, goodbye." She said, gently closing the door before hearing his quiet response.

Let's see if he can pass her test.

But she may have failed to notice something else. For now, she remained oblivious.

••••

Can you guess who comes next?