20. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮

Warning: May contain curse words, swearing, Yandere behaviour, kidnapping, and of course yandere content.

➤ Summary: Once you meet your childhood friend, things unfortunately don't go well, if it did, it would be so so wrong.

A special one shot for you katsuki's lovers! (Also for his birthday I know I'm super late-)
Hope you enjoy⤿
═════ ◖◍◗ ═════

"Isn't that your friend y/n..?" Hearing your female friend talk, you quickly peered up, slightly opening your eyes, comprehending whatever she just said, you replied, panic clear in your tone of voice.

"Huh?! Where??" She points towards the entrance of the classroom, feeling your heartbeat pace up, you swiftly ducked down, whispering out to your friend. "Don't let him see me!! Please!" You begged, staring at her with fretted eyes.

"O-okay but- why?" She asked, "I'll tell you later! Please don't tell him I'm here!!"

She nods with uncertainty, throwing her glance back to the approaching figure. Hastily, upon meeting your friends gaze, his eyebrows furrowed and a irritated expression plastered on, he walks towards her, she flinches lightly, taking steps forward so that the male wouldn't stand anywhere near where he could see you.

"Where's y/n?" He asked with a firm voice, gulping she replies without a second thought, "she isn't here, she went back home a few minutes earlier."

"Is that right? How come I didn't fucking bump into her then?" Pulling his eyebrow up, he glared at the female.

"Maybe she took a different route."

"There's only one route to her home, she couldn't have left without me." He said. "How are you so sure of that?" She asked, confusion leeching onto her face.

"Because I know her.."

Something in his voice creeped her out, and she had never ever felt such way before, quickly wanting to conclude their conversation, she said, "okay, but seriously she isn't here, you should probably try to catch up with her if you can."

"You sure she's not here?" He dodges it, hell-bent on getting any sort of information out of her. At this point, she was starting to feel uncomfortable, but it wasn't how she normally feels it.

"Yes. I'm certain." She answered.

Without saying anything else, he leaves after flashing her a quick glare, hearing his footfalls go away, you stood up carefully.

"Is he really gone..?" You asked fearfully. "Yeah, I think so.. god he was just so.. stubborn."

You nod your head, breathing out a sigh of relief, "thanks again lily, I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for you." You said. "No problem! But- why did you hide from him.?"

"It's a long story.. I'll tell it briefly." You spoke. "Mm.. okay.." she replied.

"Soo, remember the time I told you of my two childhood friends? He is one of them." You started.

"He's kinda... scary."

"Yeah, but I believe he's a nice guy, although lately, I'm starting to question if he really is. We met each other roughly a month ago I think, and just the day before.. he actually confessed." You continued.

"Well me being me, I didn't.. accept it, because I mean look at him, and look at me!! We're so different! Plus he is kinda mean!"

"Wait.. so that's why you're hiding from him?"

"Noo I just feel.. so uncomfortable." You said. "Also, you know how I get when I'm not comfortable around someone, I wanna run away!"

"I can't really disagree.. I did feel uncomfortable around him too.. maybe I think you should avoid him.." you looked up.

"You really think so as well?" She nods.

"By the way, how are you going to get home now? I mean I told him that you went home so.. will he wait for you or something?"

"Ohh shoot! Of course he will!! Oh no!" You cried out, "he will? Um- I'm sorry I should have made up some other kind of excuse!!"

"Hmm.. it's okay, I'll manage, you've helped me enough. I don't want you to land on his bad side."

"You sure- he won't do anything to you right??"

"Umm.. I don't.. think he will."

Sneaking a couple of gazes left and right, you proceeded further, cautious and alarmed, it has been a good few minutes since you exited the school, currently walking your way home, it was oddly chilly outside, which made you shiver a few times, quietly and hastily, you carried on, within a couple more minutes, you arrived at your home, feeling your heartbeat relax. You approached the door.

"I'm home mom!" You called out, entering the safety of your house.

"Welcome back sweetie! Go change your clothes and come back down okay?" She answered from the kitchen.

"Okay!" You smiled, smelling the sugary odour that lingered around the house, feeling your mouth water, you swiftly climbed up the stairs, reaching your room.

Opening the door, you halt in your track, processing if you were really seeing katsuki, sitting on top of your bed, he stared straight at you, you stumble falling hard on your butt, widening your eyes you quickly get up to run.

Before you could take another step, a hand grabs you by the waist, pulling you back, due to the adrenaline coursing through your veins you swiftly elbowed him in the face, hearing him groan in pain before he throws you back into your own room, which caused a very loud sound. You winced, breath caught in your throat.

"Y/n! Sweetie are you okay? What was that sound?" She asked, immediately you jolt up. Unfortunately, katsuki caught you before you step out the door. Hearing back no response, your mom comes up to check.

"Pretend or else.." he whispered into your ear.

"Sweetie are you okay?" Growing worried by each second, she walks up faster. "Y/n." She called out again.

You stay motionless on your spot, katsuki's hand keeping you in place, you could feel him grasping your neck from behind, the slight warmth of his palm, was he going to use his quirk on you? You gulped, tears threatening to fall.

"Oh! Dear when did you bring a friend inside y/n?" She asked, very much surprised after seeing katsuki beside you. You smiled, evidently looking frightened, and nervous.

"Um..- I-I wanted to suprise you-!"

"Indeed, you surprised me more than you should, katsuki it's been so long since I've last seen you, how are you?"

"I'm great." He answered.

"Hmm, I'll go get you some refreshments, why don't you come downstairs Mm?"

"Sure, we will." He replied. Giving you a worried look, she walked away. You gulped. "W-what are you doing here? How did you get inside my room?"

"Isn't it fucking obvious?"

"I'm here for a very good reason."