☆ ㄚタղのモℜモ みびՖɮタղの ՖムモղタℜエロՖ ヲで. ケエのՖ

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs ғᴛ. ᴋɪᴅs
Oh my god.. I swear you might go UWu
◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆

Kinda having writer's block so more scenarios for now, Comment down below what you think about it and don't forget to like vote and comment!♡
══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Izuku midoriya 》》

• I'll tell you his kid is just like him, maybe a little bit more advanced

•if you make your child cry by teaching them manners or just denying to get something they really want, they'll cry their eyes out and I'm telling you, you will have a hard time calming them down.

•"I wanna talk to daddy!" Makes you call izuku just so they can complaint about what you did.

• you have to call your husband just to hear your own mistakes being told by your kid. Talk about top 10 betrayals.

• you don't blame your child, both you and izuku have pretty much spoiled them, but you'll blame it more on izuku. He Pampers them a lot.

• "sweetie papa will talk to mommy okay, give the phone to mommy!" He says, and your kid comes running, handing you the phone with a relieved expression on their face leaving before saying.

•"daddy wants to talk with you!"

• you have to listen to your husband speak on the phone for at least a minute or so, him explaining you to be more sweeter, and just give what they want, and you can only agree to his soft spoken voice, and some commotion going on in the background through the call.

•"wait.. your talking while there's a villian you have to fight.."

•"how could I decline a call from my wife..?"

Katsuki bakugou 》》

• will also make you call katsuki to complaint

• will also make you call katsuki to complaint. "I'll tell daddy!" They'll say while crying, and you have to stop yourself from crying as well, because you don't want to get another lecture.

• if you don't, they'll call him themselves-

• Sometimes, a brat but otherwise very quiet, they take after you, and still has their father's short temper, it runs in the bakugou family.

• A smartypants, just like katsuki.

• A bit moody, daddy's girl/boy. Always has a smirk on their face to indicate they saw something you and katsuki did, probably just a kiss.

• will cling onto you on the first day of the school, not ready to leave both you and katsuki, crying while katsuki trys to make them understand.

• will make you cry at least once or more, definitely get scolded by katsuki later.

• a smug little brat- has quite some hidden ego, likes to show off. Gets praised by katsuki twice, him just patting their back proudly while you stare  dumbfounded.

• "mom, I saw what you did there.." wriggles their eyebrows.

Todoroki shouto 》》

• Your child, clingy-

• somehow likes endeavour despite shouto's hatred towards him, which you're surprised didn't pass on to your child-

• a little goofy ball of sunshine, will not make you call shouto if you don't give them what they asked for, but will probably tell endeavour, and you are scared-

• on the first day of school, doesn't get out of the car at all, shouto will have a very hard time taking him out of the vehicle unless, you're there.

• WILL wail like there is no tomorrow, clinging onto you as you near the hell called school-- will probably skip on his first day because you can't resist those adorable puppy eyes-

• likes to play hide and seek with both you and endeavour, why because it's fun.

• while your not there, and shouto is, he will just hide his face in todoroki's chest, too shy or tired to care about anything. Just adorable-

• is kinda anti-social but if he warms up to someone, friendship for life!

• loves both his mommy and daddy.