21. 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞???

Warning: Creepy?? Disturbing??
Summery: ???⤹

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Water rushed down the sink, drowning in and disappearing within a split second, two hands stretched down, the clear liquid quickly clearing away the dirt and blood on his hand, his eyes stared at the mirror after he finished washing his rather bloody hands, soaking in the tired yet blank reflection of his, puffing out a breath of air, he reached out to take his glasses off, turning his face, he saw some more blood sticking to his skin. His eyes swiftly narrowed, rubbing it off with disgust on his features.

He ruffled his messy hairs, blankly staring at the mirror, suddenly, he smiles, he chuckles to himself, as if he had thought of something funny, moving his gaze to the bathtub, he grins wider.

It was a normal day, nothing out of the ordinary, except for the young guy, perched at the bench, staring off in a distance, it's been hours since he arrived, rather very patiently waiting for someone, at least it seemed like such, he kept looking at one direction, without so much as tearing his stare away for a minute. He had dark circles underneath his eyes, and his face was pale looking.

Upon spotting a figure, he quickly jolts up, walking hastily towards it. Now right behind them, his eyes lid up with sheer delight, lips automatically spread into a smile. Looking at them with pure adoration. His steps were quiet, and the person hasn't noticed them yet.

But upon hearing someone's heavy breathing, the h/c haired girl turned around, flinching at the sight of the wide eyed guy, taking in a quick breath, she begins to talk. "Um sorry, but are you okay..?"

"Huh..?" He sounded shocked. Though his eyes still remained fixated on you. "You are breathing.. very fast, are you okay..? Do I know you..?"

"Oh um.. you are talking to me..?"

You tilt your head, coming to the assumption that the guy was clearly not okay, "yes.." you replied. Keeping your gaze locked on him.

"You might not know me.. but I think I know you." He responded, coming a few steps closer.

"You do..??" He nods with a smile. "Infact, I think I know everything about you.!"

You cease, furrowing your eyebrows, the male before you was already creeping you out, gulping, you questioned. "Do you really..?"

"Yes-! Of course! Your name is y/n l/n?!"

Your heart dropped. "Okay.. I think I gotta go." You said, ready to dash out of the awkward tension.

"Wait-!! You don't remember me?! You lend me your phone to make a call right? You don't remember?" He breathlessly chants.

"W-what?"

"It was a year ago I know but you do remember that incident right?! I was lost and couldn't find my way back, that's when you gave me your phone to call someone don't you recall?" He spoke so fast, you had a hard time understanding what exactly he uttered out so quick.

"Wait..? What are you talking about.??" You said, driven by absolute confusion.

"Don't tell me you don't remember!!" He shouts all of a sudden, surprising both you and himself, he smiles awkwardly, biting his lips so hard, you saw blood leaking out, forcing on a wider grin he giggled. "Uh- I'm sorry I lost my cool-!"

"Um.. no problem? I gotta go bye!!" You hurried away, ignoring his words to come back.

"Hey! Stop I'm not done talking yet, please come back!! I promise I won't yell at you again!!"

It was too late, you had already left.

Slamming the door shut behind him, he walked upto the mirror, looking at himself. "I thought you said she would talk to me, that she would like me But- she ran away!!" He spoke like he was talking to someone. "She got scared and ran away from me!!"

"You are a liar! Good thing I killed you! Or else- right now, it would have been a bigger mistake!!"

Drawing out a heavy exhale, he chewed on his lips,  red from the dried blood. Taking off his glasses he said.

"I'll get to her.. no matter what, I just have to keep trying right..? Yeah.."

"I can do this."

Who's the yandere..? You decide.