⭐ 800𝐤+ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!

✦Warning: It May contain triggering content, monoma being monoma I guess Mentions of stalking, the reader is sorta cunning and evil? Could be considered part two for the special one-shot, but not entirely, which may answer your questions.

Summary: The day everything went down, is the day you shall remember, for a long time.

••••

Ice cream is her favourite treat.

But, having to share it with the one she least considered her friend, or even know well enough, is sorta awkward. She is so glad he didn't demand her to enjoy one cone of vanilla ice cream with him. That would indefinitely cause her major discomfort, and even perhaps a hint of controlled disgust, his dirty antics are certainly coming to use, perversely for her to be one of his victims. She wasn't exactly sure why he chose to make use of her ill secret to his advantage, was she to be one of his playthings? whatever he thinks of making use of, it is working. 

Maybe she could jostle this chilly treat onto his face and make a bold escape, it would look like she just dumped him to the bypassers, she could deal with that if it means getting out and putting some much-needed distance between her and him, "why are you so comprehensive today hm?" He smugly simpers, leaning on his intertwined hands, eyeing her with animosity. 

"Oh- nothing that concerns you," she responded with a coy smile. 

"Is that so? hmm, now it does however since you are playing the role of my beloved girlfriend I do require to know." He countered, watching her lick the vanilla ice cream, "I didn't know you enjoyed simple favours, it is quite nice to know." she looks down, almost wanting to throw his ice cream into his face once again. "Do you have a boyfriend? Are you dating?" he interviews her, questioning her and seeking more information out of her, which she is not going to directly answer of course. "I'm dating myself yes." She grinned, swiftly taking an audacious bite out of her chilly treat, he raises his eyebrows in false bewilderment, "You must love yourself very much." 

Was he indirectly mocking her? either way, she decided to humour him further. "oh! you wouldn't know how much I love myself, I love myself more than you! just an example." She grinned, slowly chewing down the cone whilst maintaining a scowl at him. He chuckles, handing her a warning smile, with open eyes. "How intriguing," he muttered, she giggle to herself, loving how she could take her revenge in her unique way.

"Too bad you are one of the traitors." he suddenly grimaced, potently glaring at her with loving eyes, she froze, nervously rubbing her fingers, attempting to cover up her disbelief with shock, she playfully smiled, shaken but not defeated. "oh and how are you so sure?" the young male smirked, enjoying the not-so heated interaction. 

"I've got proof, I saw you talking with another one of your 'friends' about something unsuspecting. AND, I decided to be a gentleman and record it for you!" 

She remained silent, dissolving whatever playfulness she had put up, full-on glaring at him with malicious intent, "it could be anyone and how are you so sure that it was me? oh, wait I know, because you've been stalking me for a year now, AND you invaded my privacy more times than I can count!" 

"At least I'm not misleading everyone I know." he retorted.

"So what? Are you gonna report me now?" She asked, indifferently resting her chin on her palm, frowning but not smiling either, she carried on, "Even though it's not true, and no one will take you seriously, because you hold a personal grudge against class 1-A and- I could get you into trouble for stalking an innocent girl like myself." 

"You think you are innocent don't you, why don't you go look yourself in the mirror." He glared, a look of bitterness plastered across his face. ''Why don't you look yourself in the mirror first," she uttered, letting every word come out unfiltered. For a dreary moment, both of them remained mum, concealing their motives with a grimace. Suddenly, monoma decided to enunciate.

"You know, I came here to strike a deal but guess you are not so keen about it." 

"What's that supposed to mean? What deal are you talking about?" She said. Monoma smirked in victory, leaning forward to whisper in quiet details, "if you do this one thing I will let you go and your dangerous secret will be safe with me! You just have to do what I say and then we are even." He finished with a serious tone, peering at her wide eyes, analysing him and his questionable intentions.

"What will I know if you've just ratted me out even after I finish your schemes."

"I don't lie to the one I love." He grinned, his fingers slowly gripping hers as his eyes abruptly soften. "And how would I know that you love me?" She tested, fishing her hand away from hold, glaring daggers, folding her arms.

"Well, if you really wanna know, why don't you come closer?" He simpered.

"Hmm? So you could kiss me, no thanks I would like a genuine statement, and pure promises of not betraying me after you've pushed me to my limits, I know you will use this to make yourself look good. So I will make a deal too." It was now her turn to settle things in stone, devilishly smirking she said.

"You will make someone I know fall in love with me, that way I can even test your so-called love for me." Monoma's mischievous smile grew grin, his closed fist at the table tightening.

"And if you refuse I'm fully authorised to release the footage of you doing 'something'" she widely grinned, content with how the table has turned.

"So what do you say? Deal?"