⭐𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥: ???

🍫CHOCOLATE DAY🍫

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: May contain triggering content, mostly fluff? Stalking. Errors might be present, please don't mind them.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: He would not do it without a reason, unfortunately for him, he cares too much, and he could not ignore it.

He saw her munching away the chocolate he made for her.

She looked adorable, appreciating the sweet treat he had gotten for her, only for her, he wishes to sit down with her, but a lot of work calls out to him, he fears he might not be able to stay for very long, so he observes her as closely as feasible. Until long, the bell sounds out, and she races back to class.

He can clearly see her not paying attention, scribbling down things in her purple notebook, strands of hair concealing the movement of her eyes, which he sought to strongly resist himself from going over to her and gently caressing back her loose fluffs, but what kind of a teacher would that make him?

"Sensei! You're breaking that chalk..." Came a timid response from one of his students in the front, he quickly grinned, letting out a vicious laugh, some students remained unconvinced, simply gawking at their teacher acting a little abnormally.

Unfortunately for him, his open stalking had to cease, at least for the time being.

The next thing he had in mind for her, was another bar of chocolate, rich dark chocolate that cost a lot of money, however, it was delicious, and he wanted her to have it. Of course, he shouldn't be using these kinds of unethical methods to deliver these sugary charms for her, he doesn't have many other options, for now. Besides, not like she could recognise him.

He should not be too picky with his students, and his favouritism isn't less obvious, keeping it under wraps is harder than he expected, he was an open book, and sometimes he hated that fact, despite being a grown adult, he had not quite been used to having such liking.

Of course, his fondness is purely platonic.

He just wants to care for her, in his troublesome ways.

It's a forbidden love, and he wouldn't dare to cross it, he wanted to look after her when she cried when she hurt herself, got into trouble with his grumpy friend, and once he heard her sobbing about the fact that nobody likes her. It broke him, in those moments he just wants to reach out, comfort her, tell her how good she was doing, tell her, even if nobody else loves her, he always would.

Nothing is more blissful than watching her face light up in happiness when she found another gift settled for her, by her secret admirer, soon joined by her fellow classmates who surrounded her, throwing her eager questions, and she smiled, his heart too melted at the sight, his eyes softened, and he found himself smiling as well.

Then, she gazed at him, innocent eyes, curiosity underlying in them. He could not suppress the urge to protect her, to hold her in his arms and give her his care and attention.

Love is a beautiful sensation.

••••