45. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨

✦Warning: May contain triggering content, mild yandere behaviour? Needy Bois- [modern AU]

Summary: Stuck in a known dimension, but with no memories of before, she is left to adjust and cope with the odd feelings she could only describe as Deja vu.

Requested by belladrowne

••••

"She is always crying."

A mature lady spoke, muttering hushed words to the family of the girl, the young-ling in question silently watched her parents converse with her classroom teacher. Seated in an isolated corner of the class is a very young child, bright big eyes curiously watching the couple who seemed to have a small disagreement, for whatever reason, this scene playing before her eyes gave her a strong sense of deja vu, so did the quieten words her teacher said, eventually a question popped in mind, even that made her feel as if she had already thought this before way too many times to remember. 'Am I too sensitive?'

She'd liked to think this strange feeling in her stomach was a one-time thing but it always hit her in the most bizarre manner. Like when she unintentionally thought to herself, 'is this what having friends are like?' although as far as she could remember she always had friends around her, so then why does a painful feeling consume her whenever she thought anything friend-related? The young girl looked down at her fingers, she oddly recalls her hand being... bigger? she glances around her, observing the polished and empty classroom.

The world around her appeared so surreal, was it always this bright and colourful? Wasn't it supposed to be gloomy and glum in her classroom, like a place that reeks of misery, years of history written and scribbled across the wall and the deck, in a messy way of passing time? She never understood why anyone would write nonsense as a dull form of entertainment.

"[Name] you can leave now, your parents are waiting for you outside." It is her teacher's voice that ultimately snaps her out of her daze, she meekly looks at the blonde-haired woman and a feeling of dread pierces her chest like she was expecting, preparing herself to get scolded for being overly sensitive, crying off even when subtly teased. She slowly rises, grabbing her bag and quietly leaving after giving her a polite nod, would a kindergartener agitate themselves this much over a couple or more harsh advice?

"Hey sweetie, why are you so dull today? Did your teacher scold you?" The soft voice of her mother brings her out of her thoughts, she briefly gazes at her mother and shakes her head without uttering a word. "No matter what your teachers say, don't take it to heart dear."

This was when she realized something important.

"Please go out with me!!" An unspecified male, not from her high school exclaimed. Holding out the gift he had prepared with struggles, she's been attracting a lot of confessions lately, this one, in particular, was determined in seeking her out.

While she was guilty of enjoying the attention, she certainly did not date anyone for fun she replied the same dialogue to most who did come up to her to bravely win her heart and have their share of amusement. "Ok, then come and ask my parents for my hand in marriage." That made him take a step back, raising his eyebrows in bewilderment. "A-are you serious? We're not even of age yet." He said this was the part she didn't prefer, convincing her to date for a brief period, then maybe cheat on her for someone prettier. Was she jealous? No. Was she being too harsh? Maybe, welp better to be happy than sorry.

"I know, if you like me you'd come and marry me for good, I wouldn't want you to leave me after all." She replied, that made him gulp, droplets of sweat sweeping down his forehead, as he clenches the object harder. "I see, you are r-right, then- is it a yes?" He asked gleefully, gleaming with Satisfaction. "Perhaps? That depends on you now." She replied, smiling innocently, watching him just breathe in rapidly was oddly disturbing, the expression on his exterior appeared more rossy.