8. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Izuku midoriya + katsuki bakugou + shouto todoroki, they're coming after yaaa..
They're going to be around 18 or 19 in this!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Comment down below what you think about it and Express your good CRITICISM to this awesome pair of men!
━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

You've never been able to fathom the reason behind the.. fixation of these three men.

There were your seniors, one of the top students of u.a high, you were just a normal student who majored in general studies, had a minor quirk that doesn't really benefit you in ways you had wished. Lived a decent life you were pleased with, sadly you were still single but tried not to care about it, plus, men these days have a very bad reputation when it comes to loyalty. (Not all though..)

Also, you wouldn't want to feel your heart break when the love of your life does leave you for one or another reason. So you were pretty much closed off in the department of romance, but you had moments when you dream about having a loving relationship, a handsome guy who would sincerely love you.

So imagine your surprise when not one, but three gorgeous men approach you with a clear intent of making you their girlfriend.

You were ecstatic of course! But that happiness soon turned into trepidation.

Realizing just how deep and unsettlingly different their Fondness towards you was, you begin to avoid them at all cost, the first incident that fuelled your fear, was when one of them found you talking to a male classmate of yours, they were.. brutally beaten up by him, he even managed to break their nose by just his fist.

Katsuki bakugou was violent you knew that, but you didn't know he could be this aggressive.

The second incident, was with izuku midoriya.

You always found his way of doing things.. a bit questionable, but you were never the one to judge too hard, so when he would emotionally try to blackmail you, you shrugged it off at first mainly because you just felt so pressured, and your brain was unable to catch that malicious intent behind his words. He just seemed so innocent you couldn't bring yourself to think of him that way.

But after the fourth time, you promised yourself to never get involved with him again, although that didn't help much since he stalked you relentlessly, you were determined to stay away from him.

The last one, was todoroki shouto, the son of the second top pro hero, endeavour. You thought he was closed off and ladies would only fall to his looks, he seemed cold and distant towards everyone, you would dare say you were oddly scared of him. He didn't seem like the type to have random crushes.

Instead of directly asking you to be his girlfriend, he tried forcing you into a quirk marriage. You barely knew him and you genuinely doubt he knew anything about you.

Rejecting the idea of marrying so soon, you politely tried to dismiss his proposal, but that all took a horrifying turn. Some people were send to kidnap you, they could only attempt to since you had somehow managed to escape, you remember thanking God that day as you ran back home.

You haven't tried to leave your house after that, awfully shaken up by that incident, you've received several calls and texts from them and you regret ever giving them your phone number, you didn't pick up any calls or whatever they were, you were aware that the safety in your house wouldn't last for long, seeing that they never hesitated to take action. But you prayed.. you just kept praying that they wouldn't come.

One fine day, as you're watching television to try to keep your mind off the unnerving topic, you flinch when the door bell is rang, biting your lips to hold back the shaken shriek, you got up silently. Moving forward, you halt infront of the entrance, peaking into the hole to check who was outside. Immediately seeing the faces of your obsessed admirers, you shrink back.

Adrenaline pumping into your blood, heartbeat accelerating each millisecond.

"Hey! Y/n please open the door!" Izuku softly spoke from behind the door. There was no way you would respond to anything they say.

"Open the door!! Or else-"

"Kacchan! We shouldn't scare her, she might not open the door for us!"

"Tch! You think she's gonna open after the stunt you pulled on her! I bet she is scared of you-"

"Both of you, shut up.!"

Arguments went on outside of your house. You carefully listened as they spit out more secrets they knew about you.

One exposing another while the other exposes another. Your heart beats even louder hearing the things they said, how izuku had stolen a pair of your underwear, and where shouto had planned the honeymoon, how many pictures katsuki had taken of you without your clothes.

Your breath caught inside your throat, you attempt to calm your racing heart. But not much time was given before a clink sounded out, that sound indicating the opening of the lock. Quickly, jolting up to your feet, you slam your back against the door, struggling to lock the door back.

'How did they have a key of my house!!'

You couldn't do much before they overpowered you, pushing the door open they step in the safe realms of your home. Hastily getting up to run, you stumble over as one of them grab you.

You shout out for help but it's muffled by izuku's hand, he smiles at you, a blush covering his cheeks.

"It's okay! We're here now y/n!" He said, his palms pressing into your lips.

"You don't need to be scared of us!! "