47. 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 + 𝗣𝗿𝗼-𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀

Warning: Mentions of character deaths, evil mother reader, mentions of disaster, may contain triggering content, not a lot of yandereness here. Katsuki might be a bit OC ed, errors might be present, please don't mind them, enjoy!

Summary: You are wanting revenge, and along the way, what troubles might you attract?

NOTE: This was just a preview I was working on, might not be a good one, isn't very long, but you can decide, will contain some interesting... themes, if I decided to continue.

Villains lose just as much, as the heroes

Every cruel incident in life has a valuable reserve to take from it, the bad guys have forfeited many things than the heroes, if not, more than them, their families, their friends, their partners, their place to call home, their former sameness. Everything is laid to rest in favour of doing something else, to gratify their misery. But all end up in ruin, and they have no one left to blame, to depend on, and there's only so much they could do before death greets them in earnest. Once upon a time, she thought she was a good person, a worthy wife.

That all proved to be erroneous when she survived a deadly explosion, but they did not, her small family, her newborn child, her husband, everything she knew and cared for forgone within a blink, and she never thought this was the circumstance she was supposed to be expecting and after all the consideration she put into her life, all of it vanished without a goodbye. Dreams of a day where she would watch her child grow and wander with her, that never happened. It stings all the more realising she's lost what she'd longed for in the span of a few days. She now knew why villains do what they do, why they loathe the heroes, they've been wronged.

The deadly explosion was caused by a newly recruited hero who was in the area fighting off a resistant knave, in the heat of the battle and steered by his turmoil, he decided to fire an extremely reckless attack which to the knowledge of the public, did not cause major demolition, few got injured but never dead, but the death of her family was kept in the shadow, all in the favour of their popular hero, who was rapidly climbing the charts of the top warriors.

At that time, she was in shock, despairing the sudden loss of her dear ones, she was in denial, she was convinced it had have been an accident, the hero didn't possibly do it with intent to kill. However, the truth was a lot less forgiving, he knew he was going to commit a questionable deed. He wanted to win, to show that he was number one and nobody stood a chance, even the strong ones, he did not oversee when the news of two deaths reached him, and she was labelled as a madwoman when she tried for justice in court, his agency shut their mouths with money.

'Everyone is a stepping stone towards success.' She recalls him saying that in an interview, the hero who murdered her family, Dynamight.

She had been a good person, at present, she reckoned it was unquestionable, at best, conventions were the first place she had arrived to meet the hero in the face, try to see what she can find out after chewing out every interview she could find of him, an arrogant man, with a huge appetite for pride, thirsts a sense of superiority. She could just let herself go unplanned and kill him without batting an eye, bitterness was the core of her yearning, and vengeance was sealed into her mind for two years. She had to somehow let him know, that their life is not insignificant enough for him to simply step over.