⭐ 700k+ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❢

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: May contain triggering content, contains very mild yandere content. Fluff?

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: A special someone deserves something extraordinary, no? Can you figure out the secret message? Who knows it might be from me or.. someone else. Meh no... Right? Let's see if you can find out this unidentified person.

••••

The sounds of excitement and horror ring in her ears, it's far but garish, wind welcoming her in, and her bleak blue garb clings to her frame, her uncluttered hair tousled and turned, flowing with the trend of the breeze, she mourns, regretting her poor choice of hairdo, her dress is long and neat, cheeks decorated with coral blushing. With steady and unhurried steps she made her way inside, and suddenly everyone's eyes are on her, watching her.

She looks down, adjusted with the constant staring whenever she goes out alone or with dear ones. However, she would be telling an untruth if she said it didn't unnerve her, she wouldn't wanna pridefully gush about herself, it wouldn't look good on her. Or she had something on her face? Dress?

Feeling self-conscious she tugs out her phone, checking if she had anything strange on her face, just in time for her pursuer to spot her. "You're here."

She stops to look at the voice, immediately feeling her heart drop, she already wanted to go home. She forced herself to smile, both her arms clutched behind her back, "of course... You really wanted me to come no?" She said, gradually stepping closer to the male. Content, he smiled, suddenly grabbing her hand and hauling her towards him.

"Then, we should get going." Gently he pulled her along, keeping her beside him, grasping onto her hand, her cheeks felt warm, his skin touching hers was such an odd sensation, she realized she hasn't held hands with anyone. Excluding her parents.

Meekly looking at todoroki, she almost felt... Shy, he was still clasping her hand, and it was warm, hers stiff and frigid, and the continued stare of other people sorta got her feeling anxious, "I'm glad you came. I want this day to be special, for the both of us." He muttered, fondly gazing into her eyes, she avoided eye contact, shyly tilting her head to the side. 'He is so intense and romantic I didn't expect that.'

"What do you like to have? We could get some ice cream or anything else you like." He suggested, mindlessly she replied, "I want ice cream, chocolate chips? Or strawberry. Which flavour is your favourite?"

"No preference. But I'll take whatever you like, it's on me." He said. "That's sweet and all but let me pay for my ice cream!"

"I insist, please I've forced you to come here with me, I can't possibly trouble you more."

The girl went rigid, awkwardly glancing away upon the remembrance of a certain incident, 'I mean, um. He did force me but I've come out of my own will, so I can't throw all the blame on him.' She proceed to speak her thoughts, "well I can't deny that you did kinda pressure me to come but I wouldn't have arrived here if I didn't want to."

"I apologize but it was necessary." He responded, eyeing her sideways. "And you came and I'm delighted."

She softly grinned, "you guilt-tripped me, it would be very... Impolite of me to not come after you insisted." Was she getting too affluent? She couldn't sense any ill-intent but she can't be too certain just yet.

Todoroki smiled, fondly watching her expression, he squeezed her hand, clenching it tighter. "Either way, I'd like for you to enjoy this day with me."

The two teenagers halt, todoroki gestured to her to wait before walking away, it wasn't until he allowed his hand to let go did she realise they had been holding hands the entire time, she blushed, her heartbeat accelerated, her palms suddenly feeling moist. She gulped, this was getting a little too utopian.

"Here." She flinched upon hearing his voice, swiftly accepting the ice cream cone, her eyes remained glued to her laps, slowly beginning to lick the flavoured cream, she felt too inclined to do something to get his eyes off her.

"Thank you." She nervously replied.

"Which flavour did you get?" She asked, anxiously looking around.

"Chocolate chips." He replied. 'He bought both of my favourites.' She blushed.

"D-do you like it?" She asked.

"It's sweet and chocolaty." He answered after consuming a hefty chunk of ice cream into his mouth. "Do you want to taste it?" He solicited. The young girl flushed red, a disagreement already at the tip of her tongue, "no-no!! You enjoy it." She said, timidly beaming. "Are you sure?" He pressed on. "Yes!" Hastily turning her attention back to her strawberry ice cream, she takes a big bite out of it.

'Dirty brain... Shut up, that wouldn't be an indirect kiss... No no shhh don't think.'

"So did your parents agree to--"

"No!! I sneaked out... I should get home before six." She replied, lamenting her abrupt loud phrase. "Sorry, I did not let them know I was going out."

"Oh, I see. I'll take you back home safely." She smiles, eagerly nodding her head.

"Oh, heya!" Surprised, she turns around to face the friendly voice. All the more stunned to see the number two hero waving at them. "Mr Hawks, what are you doing?" She inquired, "eh. Just taking a break. What are you two doing here?"

'Now that he mentioned it, are.. We on a date? I didn't think about it huh?'

"Wait. Are you two on.. A date?!" Her heart plummeted, immediately opening her mouth to disagree but todoroki beat her to it. "Yes. We are." He countered. Her jaw dropped. "Wha-"

"Oh you kids have fun I'll get going!" He returned a mischievous grin before waving and swiftly walking away from the teens.

'So we are on a date.. When did I become so dense? I feel betrayed.' Questioning her sanity, she simply stood there with a dumb look on her face, snapping out of her thoughts only when his hand snaked around hers.

She stared down, still unready to give him her undivided attention. "You..-"

"I know I should've told you. I'm sorry." He said, inferring what words would come out of her lips.

"You specifically told me that it was a simple hang out to apologise for what you did the day before."

"I'm aware, I did that so you would not accept his request."

Confused, she stared at him, "his? No, What are you talking about?" She asked.

"You don't know?"

••••