1. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏʏ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

신◈기◈今天◈(★)신◈기◈今天◈(★)신◈기

Comments your thoughts and feel free to leave your feedback!♡

◃───────────▹

You loved to shop online so it was no surprise when a new package would wait outside of your doorstep, just beckoning you to open it. Though buying said kinds of stuff did leave your pockets empty for a long time, you didn't mind, for the products you brought were absolutely worth it.

However, you do find yourself dissatisfied at least once in a while.

So when the doorbell sounds out in the majority of your apartment, you rush towards the entrance, a bit puzzled on what had arrived today, unlatching the door, your met eye to eye with a single man who stands nervously with a parcel in hold, you softly smile. Asking whether the package was actually meant for you.

"Um.. um yes! It has your name on i-it!" He swiftly replied, his tone of voice was polite but agitated, and also he sounded breathless for some reason.

"Oh okay! Where do I have to sign?" You asked, opening the door to its full extent. He clumsily hands you the sheet and shys away from making eye contact.

"Are you new? I've never actually seen you before...?" You asked, as your gaze is focused on the piece of paper.

"Y-yes! I just j-joined a few days back."

"Hmm, good luck with your job! Here! Thanks a lot for your service!" You smile, taking the object from his hand, your vision mildly blocked by the box, you moved back to close before hearing him speak.

"T-thanks.. Y-you're welcome!"

Shutting the door close, you dropped the item on the couch, you sighed. Going back to doing your work.

After the next couple of days, another box filled with products arrived, you weren't at all expecting your orders to come so soon, and you were even more taken aback when the same man stands at your entrance. Weren't there supposed to be a different person every time at a Delivery.?

"Here's your package miss l/n!" This time, he sounded even more confident and not at all nervous.

"Oh! It came so soon.." surprised, you said.

"Well, best services for our customers miss l/n!" He answered, his eyes peaking from above the box, taking it, you kept it a little inside your house, looking up to ask.

"Hmm that's good to know, where do I have to sign?" He points it out and you quickly scribble down your signature.

"How's your job been going..?" You curiously inquired, handing him back the sheets.

"I-it's great so far.. miss l/n." He said, his hands at his side, stiff and rigid.

"Oh please you're making me feel old, call me miss y/n... I'm not yet married." You said, grinning to yourself.

"O-oh I'm sorry!! I just do it out of formality. You aren't..?" He raised his eyebrows at the end of his sentence.

"Yeah.. what about you?"

"Same.." you giggled, nodding before muttering out a word of gratitude and locking your door.

The next day, in the middle of the night, while you're in bed, fast asleep, you faintly hear noises in a small distance, absorbed deep in slumber, you are unable to comprehend what you were hearing, when pulled out of your sleep, it took you a moment to realise that someone was knocking at the entrance of your apartment.

Who could be knocking at your doorstep in such an unholy hour, more than being shocked, you were immensely unnerved, the relentless knocks carried on, with nothing else but the silence consuming the atmosphere, you could only hear the clear tapping at the door.

You weren't about to check it out, but when the sounds grew louder, you had no choice.

Steadily inching closer to the entrance, you quietly stand near it, looking into the peek hole to see who was disturbing you.

You look at the hat that sat on top of someone's head, written on it was the name of the app you ordered everything from, a delivery at this hour? Now that is extreme dedication. Noticing everything that was going on outside, you're taken aback when the man shoves his gaze straight into the peek hole, his large pupils staring inside.

You jolt back, a shiver climbing up your spine.

"It's your Delivery.. miss y/n.."

You contemplated whether to answer or not, though you genuinely doubt he'll leave if he doesn't get a reply.

"Please come back tomorrow, it's far too late right now.." you said, taking a glimpse to see him still standing there with eyes that spoke of nothing that was going on in his head.

"I said you to leave, or else I'll have to call the police.."

He didn't move an inch even after you said that, having no other choice, you went back to your room, picking up your phone to call 911 or the cops. A loud thud is heard at the door, making you cease your movements and the other.

And... then another one...

With each bang, he grew more violent and aggressive, trying to break into your house.

Frantically dialling the number, you explain the situation to the person on the call. With every second, it sounded like the door was about to break, and you closed your bedroom entrance to secure yourself.

When the door was pushed open, you recoil back in the closet, muffling your heavy breathing.

"I-I thought you liked me y/n!!" He yelled.

"I thought, you understood me!!" He continued to exclaim things that were scary to hear, he searched your apartment to see if he could find you, and each time he steps forward, you swear your heart is beating so fast.

Fortunately, the police arrived in time, but not on time to catch the culprit, he had fled once he heard the sirens outside, and the police haven't found him yet.

You don't buy anything online after that.

Do not mind my errors, they're purely unintentional