Criminal Minds [a. hotchner]

Pairing: Aaron Hotchner x Reader
Imagine: Trying to convince Aaron it wouldn't be the end of the world if he gave you a quick kiss at work.
Warnings: Some discussion and insinuation of risqué topics but nothing more than that. It's a short one. A tiny itty bitty peak of Dom!Hotch I mean look at this gif are you fucking kidding me I'm a lesbian and it still takes my breath away

 A tiny itty bitty peak of Dom!Hotch I mean look at this gif are you fucking kidding me I'm a lesbian and it still takes my breath away

It was nearing the end of a very long day for the BAU. The team was peppered throughout the office, sitting at their desks and trying to force through the final hours of work before they could go home.

You had managed to speed through your paperwork and after briefly teasing Derek over the fact that he still had plenty to do, you went to see the boss.

Rapping your knuckles on the door, you pushed the door open after hearing Hotch's quiet, "come in."

You walked in, closing the door behind you.

"Hi baby," you chirped.

Your boyfriend looked up at the sound of your voice, worry lines instantly smoothing as he smiled softly at you.

"Hi sweetheart. How's the paperwork?"

"All done. I figured I'd come steal some of your time before I headed home."

He raised an eyebrow and watched in mild amusement as you danced over before leaning over his desk and pursing your lips.

"What....are you doing?"

"I want a kiss."

Aaron cleared his throat, looking back down to his work. "That would be extremely unprofessional, you know that."

You pouted. You did, in fact, know that. It'd been a heavily discussed topic when the two of you decided you couldn't take quietly pining over each other anymore. You'd both agreed no PDA in the office, around the team, or while on a case.

But here, in his office, when the door was closed and team half gone, you couldn't help but want his lips on yours-if only for a quick peck.

"But it's so hard not kissing you at work."

He sighed. "I know, believe me I know. But we agreed this was the only way we could work."

"Come oooooon." You weren't above begging. "Just a quick peck? Pleeeeeeease?"

"We can't."

"Why not? Worried someone will see, Aaron?"

As soon as his name left your lips his eyes darkened, grip tightening on the paperwork he was attempting to finish. You grinned wickedly, pleased as a peacock at his response.

It'd only been a couple weeks since you first discovered his.....affinity for his first name coming from you. The first time you said it was during dinner at his place one night. You didn't think anything of it, until he put Jack to bed and then proceeded to heave you over his shoulder and shut the two of you away in his bedroom for the rest of the night.

So it was safe to say you rather enjoyed saying it, especially when you were in a situation where he couldn't do anything about it. Hotch was used to always having control-it was fun to take it away from him for a change.

"Don't," he warned, voice still even and leveled.

But you weren't fooled. You knew exactly what your voice did to him because he'd told you so after that first time. He'd whispering it against your skin, exposing every little thought that crossed his mind, the restraint it'd taken to remain seated and composed at dinner. And you had paid for it. But now that you knew exactly what it did to him.....there was no way you'd stop.

"Don't what? If you don't want to kiss your girlfriend that's fine. I'm sure someone else in the office gladly would." A low blow, and you could already feel the trouble that comment would get you in later.

In a flash Hotch had stood from his desk and stalked over to you, gripping your wrist in one hand and grabbing your face with the other. He let the pad of his thumb rest on your lips, pulling your bottom one down gently.

"These, you, belong to me."

You gulped, a sound he surely heard. "Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm yours."

"Good girl." He was practically purring now.

Your knees shook at the pet name, threatening to give out of you as you became putty in his hands. You looked out the glass wall, relieved to see that the bullpen was now completely empty.

"The team is gone, work is over now. We can go home."

You needed a moment to breathe, needed to splash your face with cold water and collect yourself before you became completely undone. 

"Shame," he murmured, holding your chin to keep your gaze on him. "And here I thought you wanted me to take you right over my desk."

Your blood suddenly felt like fire in your veins, a match lit deep in your belly.

"Aaron-"

You didn't make it any further before he had pressed his lips to yours feverishly. Then, before you could even blink, he had you spun around so your back was to his front.

"You need to learn how to watch that pretty little mouth of yours," he whispered in your ear, kissing down the side of your neck.

You hummed in agreement, taking your time in bending over to push all of Aaron's stuff off of his desk. You looked over your shoulder, meeting his gaze and smiling wickedly at the look in his eyes as he beheld the sight of you bent over his desk.

"Yes sir."

You never did make it home that night. Well, not to your home.