Twilight [j. hale]

Pairing: Jasper Hale x Reader
Imagine: You accompany the Quilete pack to newborn vamp training with the Cullens. The last thing you expect is to connect to the vampire doing the training.
Warnings: None

I cant stop writing twilight content lmao sorry

Your life pre-werewolf was incredibly boring. You grew up on the reservation, playing on the beach and listening to legends around campfires. Your childhood was filled with best friends Jacob Black and Bella Swan, up until the former stopped visiting.

Nevertheless it was boring. That is, until your sister Emily imprinted on a shape shifting wolf and then your best friend also turned into a wolf.

Things got a little more exciting after that.

"So which one of you idiots is letting me hitch a ride?"

Paul rolled his eyes, "Not it."

"Not it!" Quill chimed in.

You frowned, crossing your arms. "Come on!"

"I still don't understand why you insist on coming," your best friend Jacob Black argued.

"Because this affects me too! I might not part of the pack but this is my family. So I want to know everything possible about what we're up against-plus it'll piss my sister off and I'll get to see Bella."

It was true. Emily was your older sister and even though engaged to a werewolf she still didn't like you getting involved in pack business. And you didn't get to see Bella nearly enough. You couldn't believe when the girl came back to Forks to live with her father, and you two had quickly become close like you were as kids.

Jake nudged you with his elbow. "Hey, you are part of the pack. Don't let anyone tell you any different."

Your frown eased up, eyes softening. "Thanks Jakey."

You weren't a vampire, weren't a werewolf or anything of the sort. You found out about their existence when Emily imprinted, and ever since then you'd lived pretty much 24/7 around the pack.

And when your childhood best friend Jacob finally grew into his wolf, it really felt like a family. You were an unofficial member of the pack, like the mom who made sure they ate and slept and took care of themselves. Someone had too.

"Come on, you can ride with me."

You cheered as the pack shifted and Jacob stalked besides you. He lowered his head and with an ease from experience you swung one leg around his neck.