The Avengers [l. laufeyson]

Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x Reader
Imagine: Your brother Stephen Strange taking you to meet the Avengers after the battle with Dormammu.
Warnings: none

You stood in front of Stark Tower, in awe of how tall it was. "It's way bigger in person."

Your big brother chuckled. "I felt the same way when I first saw it. But it's still nothing compared to the New York Sanctum."

You and Stephen were appointed the guardians of the NY Sanctum after the battle with Kaecilius. You'd already met Thor, but the rest of the Avengers insisted on meeting you.

Stephen led you into the building and into a small elevator.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Strange. Which floor today?" A strange voice spoke.

You jumped, squeaking and clinging to Stephens arm. "Who was that?"

"My name is Jarvis, ma'am. I am Mr. Stark's AI."

"You just got scared by a computer." Stephen snickered.

You glared at him, crossing his arms. "I was not scared, Steph."

"Stop calling me that, you know I hate it. And whichever floor the team is on, Jarvis."

"Right away, sir."

The elevator took off and you began to get anxious.
"What if they don't like me? What if they think my eye is weird?"

Stephens face softened. "Don't worry (y/n), they'll love you. And your eye is beautiful. They're all fairly nice, except for.....a few."

You were about to ask exactly who he meant when the elevator came to a halt and the doors opened. Stephen linked his arm with yours and dragged you out into a large living room. People were scattered about, but they all came over to meet the two of you.

"Lady (y/n)!" Thor yelled, walking over and grabbing you into a tight hug.

"Hi Thor." You greeted the god with a smile. You really liked Thor, he was loud and animated and very chatty–everything you weren't. "How have you been?"

"I have been well! I brought my brother back to Earth and we're staying with the Avengers now." He yelled, gesturing to the people around him.

"That's great!"

Stephen turned you towards the people you didn't recognize.

"Avengers, this is (y/n), my sister."

You awkwardly waved and kept close to Stephen as one by one the team introduced themselves. You met Tony, Steve, Bruce, Bucky, Wanda, Natasha, Sam, and Clint.

"It's nice to meet you all." You said with a genuine smile.

"What's with the eye?" Tony suddenly asked. Everyone else immediately began glaring at the obnoxiously oblivious man.

Your smile faltered. You should've expected the question, it was hard to ignore. You raised your eyes, one a normal (y/e/c) and the other one a vibrant silver.

"I was injured during the fight with Kaecilius. Even Stephens Eye of Agamotta couldn't fix it. Luckily, we found a specialist who could." You swallowed thickly as Stephen wrapped an arm around you for support. "I can see just fine out of it, in fact much better than most."

Knowing you didn't like to linger on the topic Stephen led you over to a set of couches and sat down. Everyone began chatting and you slowly opened up more and more.

They asked about what you did and you explained that you watched over the sanctum with your brother. Wanda was curious as to whether or not you had a relic, like Stephen has his cloak and eye.