Twilight [j. black]

Pairing: Jacob Black x Reader
Imagine: Being Edward's twin and finally meeting your mate-but it's not at all what you expected
Warnings: None; I don't plan on making another part unless there's an interest! So lemme know

You pursed your lips, unable to control your annoyance. Leave it to your human loving brother to keep you all waiting.

You popped your gum, unrolling the window on the Volvo and spitting it out. You could feel a wave of calmness wash over you so you leaned forward to where Jasper sat in the front passenger seat and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Stop it," you hissed.

He rubbed his head and glared at you in the backseat. "You stop it. You feel like your about to rip someone's head off."

"I just want to leave."

You hated high school, more and more every time you attended. So after the day was done you wanted nothing more than to go home and do something actually fun. Instead you were sitting in the back of Edwards car, waiting for him to quit talking to Bella.

You popped your head out of your window, spotting your brother and his girlfriend slowly walking out of the school. "Come on lovebirds, chop chop! I'm not getting any younger here!"

Edward shook his head and Bella blushed as everyone standing the courtyard immediately looked their way.

"He's gonna kill you," Jasper warned.

You scoffed. "Let him try. He can talk to Bella for the rest of the day if he'd like–after he takes us home."

"You could just stalk off into the woods."

You narrowed your eyes at the back of your snarky brothers head, focusing on his hair and watching as it began to smoke.

"What's that smell?"

You snickered, opening your door and getting out. You'd finally had enough.

You could hear Jasper cursing as you walked away, making you grin. You had the ability to start and control fire and it really came in handy when somebody pissed you off.

You passed Edward and Bella, who were still talking.

"I'm walking home, brother–nice to see you Bella."

You didn't wait for a reply, ignoring the curious stares as you crossed the school courtyard and walked straight into the woods. As soon as you were hidden from view you took off.

The wind felt amazing on your cold skin as you sped through the trees. You decided you weren't quite ready to go home yet, and instead followed a small crick.

It went on for a while before eventually opening and widening into a small babbling brook. You came to a halt, sitting yourself down on the rocks edge overlooking the water. It was quiet, no noises other than the running water. Peaceful.

You let yourself relax, swinging your legs over the edge. You loved your family, but you loved your alone time even more.

You were so relaxed that you were not paying very close attention to your surroundings. And by time the stench of dog filled your nostrils it was too late.

A large snap carried across the water and you could only imagine one of the giant wolves standing and snarling at you. You hadn't realized you were on the edge of your territory. You should have been more careful.