1

I really don't know what I was expecting in this life but it definitely wasnt this.

I am currently laying down on the street which I just woke up on staring at the sky. I don't have any idea how or when I got here. The last thing I remembered was walking home from school and getting hit by a frigging truck but I didn't feel anything. Everything was just blank.

After looking around, I realized that this area was not where I got hit by the truck... infact, it looks oddly familiar but I chose to brush it off. And find my way home.

I would use my phone to call for help but..... I didn't charge it after playing COD with my friends in school.

After walking around for a few minutes I saw a very familiar blonde head male walking with other familiar people. I had no idea where I was going so I decided to ask them for directions.

"Hi..... Excuse me-" I immediately stopped talking when I saw the blonde haired boy turn around.

Wait no.. this isn't right. Did I go crazy after being hit by a truck and still being alive. Because I am clearly seeing Takemichi Hanagaki from one of my favorite anime right infront of my face.

"Hmmmm" I thought aloud with the boys still staring at me. I slowly turned around and walked away.

"Wait, are you ok" one of the boys who is clearly looking like Akkun called out to me. I just turned around facing them and I think I almost passed out.

"I-I'm fine" I stuttered out, "just hallucinating" I finished saying before walking away leaving a confused look on all the boys faces.

.
.
.
.

Few hours passed and I am now on a swing gathering my thoughts.

Ok... so let's take some steps back
-i was walking home late from school because I stayed back to 'study' with my friends (play cod)
-we parted ways after a few minutes
-i was crossing the road when a drunk dude yeeted me away with a truck
-didnt feel anything, I just woke up on the road
-saw fictional characters from an anime
-freaked out after walking away from them
-and now I'm currently collecting my thoughts.

.
.
Hmm.. I have come to the conclusion that I have gone mad, i'm dead and this is the after life or I just got friking teleported into an anime which only happens in fanfic or isekai🤔.

I'll go with the teleported one cuz it sounds cooler. And I rater not be dead because I have so much anime to finish.

The first thing I have to do is find a place to stay and then charge my phone.

When I tell you... this is the only time I'm glad I have a school bag because I had all my stuff in it like my phone, charger, earphones and MY MONEYYY(let's just pretend that the money is the same for everywhere)

I then went to the cheapest hotel I could find and booked a room. After showering and changing back into the same clothes which I washed in the hotel washer and dried it in the dryer I decided to plan what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

If it's true that I got teleported here then that means I can either stay out of the conflict and never meet my husbands or try to save everyone while helping Takemichi. THANKFULLY... I read the manga so I kinda know what's going to happen.

The only down side is that in most fanfic where a person gets teleported, they sometimes change the storyline and it doesn't play out like the original anymore.

Ok... so... I don't really want to join school in this world and I don't think I will be allowed either because I don't go around carrying my birth paper or anything so I'll just hang around Takemichi and try to befriend him and Hina. Then when he meets Mikey and Draken, hopefully I can join their friend group.

Yea right. Like I can do that. I'm a socially awkward human being with only 2 friends and they started talking to me so I dont know how to start up a conversation... "this is frustrating"

It is now 1:00pm the next day and I just woke up. I gathered my things into my bag and headed out to start my day (aka hunting down my babies)

I stopped in a shop to get something to eat. I just bought a/an (f/f). Next I went to buy some new clothes from a thrift store I found because I can't be wearing my school uniform forever.

I just bought a cropped black hoodie and some cargo pants with a whole Lotta pockets and chains and combat boots along with a beanie... I may have teleported but imma still buy my type of clothes. Thankfully I had the money that I had to collect for my school fundraiser from my grade which can at least keep me alive for 2-3 months. (Yall can change the clothes if you want. I just put what I like here.)

I then found my way to where I knew my blonde punching bag was and waited for him to meet with Mikey and Draken.

"Oi Kiyomasa"
Operation save people i love has now begun.

Hello... this is the first and idk if last fanfic which I will attempt... wish me luck and yea...

Hope u enjoy people of the world ... I'll update soon I think
Word count 933