After I went home, the last thing I remember was ordering the food at like 1:30 pm and went to sleep for a while. I got up and it was now....7 PM !?!?. MY FOOD IS GOING TO BE COLD.  "Shit, my food" I ran outside the room and was about to go outside.

"Oh, that was your food?" "Takemichi....Chifuyu, you're back already. And what do you mean 'oh that was your food?'" "When we got back, we saw a food delivery guy standing by the door. I thought you just ordered it for us to eat so we-" "You ate my food ╥﹏╥." "Sorryyyy" "We can deal with that matter later on. First, tell me what happend at the meeting with Mitsuya and Taiju." Just as we(Takemichi and Y/n) expected, everything that happened was the same as the manga.

Well this is good. I mean, it ended pretty alright in the manga. We just need to follow it through but also we need to make sure Kisaki stays in Toman. "Oh no" "What's wrong?" How could I forget that Takemichi is not a Captain. So that means I'm going to have to call the meeting.

And since Takemichi is not a Captain, he couldn't really say that we'll fight Black Dragons to Chifuyu, and Chifuyu didn't know I was from another world so he didn't know Takemichi was supposed to say 'we're going to crush the Black Dragons' so I have to say it. And when Chifuyu agrees, we tell everyone else....And then get rejected. THATS GONNA BE SO FRIKING EMBARRASSING. "Why mee" "Y/n-chan! Are you ok!?!!"

Few minutes pass...

Ok, I calmed down now and we are heading to the restaurant place to meet up with the captains. Ok wait, I didn't calm down, I know how it's gonna end and I'm not ready to get my request rejected. I get embarrassed so easily ahhh for the stupidest things . "Y/n, come onnn. Do you want everyone to die in the future." "NOOO BUT-" "No buts Y/n-chan." "Chifuyu why." Woman up Y/n, you can do this.*little voice in head: hell no, get out of there....TO EMBARRASSING*

"Rejected." Ahhhh I knew it T-T. Lemme just die in a hole real quick. Everyone is looking at me now. I wana leave.. but the plan must go on. "Y/n it happened exactly as it should. Why are you looking so.. not happy?" "..." "omg were you holding your breath for this entire thing. Breathe y/n, breathe!"

"Doing this will ruin Mitsuya's reputation. This discussion is over." They left after it was over and I tried to keep a straight face the entire time. When they left however, "Ughhh that was so awkward." I looked over at Chifuyu and felt kinda bad leaving him out of my secret though. I may tell him so that we can have more help, but I'm not sure how he's going to react.

Oh wait, Kisaki is going to come now. I started "The three of us have to solve this then." "Let me join in. I want to stop Hakkai to" There he is. "Think I can't see through your bullshit. Why the fuck would we ever want help from you?!!" "You got a better idea?" I gave Takemichi the signal to play along and look shock. Wait, he broke the plate?! Why he so angry at Kisaki. Baji didn't die or anything.

He was now pointing the plate at Kisaki and then Hanma came up with the knife to Takemichi. I was still confused why Chifuyu was so mad. But...,"Pfttt is that a butter knife? Couldn't get anything sharper?" "Y/n?!?!" "Sorry sorry. Chifuyu, put down the plate. And Hanma, put down the butter knife."

We went with them and headed to the meet up with the Black Dragons 'mole'.
Everyone sat down. It was the Black Dragons member, Kisaki, Hanma, me..because I wanted to hehehe,..Takemichi and Chifuyu. I wasn't really paying attention to anything that was going on because it will be the same thing as the manga. Instead, I was being childish and poking Hanma. Even though he punched me last time, he did it easy, plus, he is still one of my Tokyo Revengers husband.... I can't just despise him now can I.

"Hey Hanma"
*he looks at me*
"You know, you should put your hair down. You'll look hot."  Even though he already looks hot. "I- so do you hate me or do you like me... because last I remember, I captured you and punched you 20 times."
"I guess we'll never know" "Why? Can't you just tell me now-"

"What's going on?! Smells like a rat in here" Kokooooo.
"That's why."
"It's torture....for you. Get this shit stain outta here."
"Now then! How to deal with the rest of you."
*Manga stuff happening because I'm to lazy to type out all what they say*
He said he'd give informed for the money and Kisaki gave him the money.

We got our information and as Koko was about to leave.." Oh and L/n, I've been meaning to ask, how do you know my name" I choked on the water I was drinking and HANMA GAVE ME A NAPKIN!!. "Huh, oh,... that dude... just said it."

"But you weren't listening to when 'that dude was talking , plus, you said it when we met for the first time." "Oh~ so you've been thinking about me all this time. Well, I guess I heard about you from somewhere." Nice save me, nice save.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and left. "Kisaki, why are you helping us?"-C
"What's wrong with helping my Captain and her friends?" "The five of us will stop Hakkai and defeat Taiju." "Dang, this feels so cool, like we're on a secret mission, which we kinda are. Let's do the hands in the middle thing." They just looked at me confused. Do they not know hands in the middle. "I cant believe I am serving such a childish Captain." Bitc-

"I'll take that as a compliment. Anyway," I put my hand in the middle and Hanma just looked at me and put his hand, then Takemichi, Kisaki and Chifuyu. "Ok cool, operation stop Hakkai is a go." I just pulled my hand and did the little wiggle finger pull away thing and Hanma followed. The rest of then just awkwardly dropped their hands. "Omg, you guys are so lame....not u Hanma."

We all left, but Chifuyu didn't flip out like he supposed to. "Y/n-chan,  I don't get it." "Get what?" "HOW CAN YOU FLIRT WITH HANMA SO CASUALLY. BUT WHEN YOU HAD TO JUST ASK SOMETHING IN THE TOMAN MEETING YOU ALMOST DIED OF EMBARRASSMENT?!?!" "It's a different situation, TAKEMICHI!" "WHAT?!! HOW?" "I don't know... it just is. Anyway,.. hey, Chifuyu, you ok?" "Hmm, yea,.....so,....how are you liking our world so far?"
.
.
.
.
"......What!?"

__________
Hello..  if you enjoy be sure to vote..
And while in class today, I already planned the last chapter and what is gonna happen there cuz ideas were just flowing in. Ofcourse the last chapter is no way near yet.. I still have a lot of chapters to do... I was just planning the last one.

Anyway, byeee .. imma call you guys Skittles, because I'm watching a Skittles pack rn.
So byee Skittles...

Word count:
1247