Another Special

Here have this while I work on the other chapter

In this special, it is supposed to be after the sleep over but before the Takemichi goes and talk to Naoto and Y/n study with Hina.

__________

"If you hold on like that, you're going to fall off and hit you head on the road Y/n-chan." "Well you try riding a Motorcycle for the first time with a still healing stab wound." "Your stab wound healed ages ago Y/n and how do you think I learned to ride a motorcycle at first."

"You were... naturally... talented?" "..."
"SANZUUUUU PLEASE at least give me a break." "I'll break your leg" I mean... wait I can't say that. "Fine I'll practice"

Few minutes later
"LOOK, IM GETTING IT SANZUUU.. WAIT I CANT STOP!!!...ACKK HELP." "PUT PRESSURE ON THE BREAKS YOU FOOL." "Oh, I got it."
"I don't get how you can be so good at fighting, yet you can't even ride a motorcycle or hold the breaks." "Hey I'm good at other things to" "Name some." "Would you look at that, Mitsuya is calling me. Hey Mitsuya-kun, Y/n speaking"

"Hey Y/n-chan can you come over to my house today or are you busy?" "Oh me, I'm with Sanzu and he's being mean." "I was not mean. You just can't ride a motorcycle." "I can. Anyways, I'm free, I just finished practicing. Right Sanzu-kun." "Yup" "So you can come over right?" "Yup" "Ok, nice. I'll send you my address-" "No need, I'll bring her by you. It'll take less time." "Ok then. See you guys in a few minutes."

"So you getting on or what." "Can I mabyy-"
"No." "What!? You didn't even hear me out."
"You were going to ask if you can drive us there weren't you?" "Yes." "..." "......fine I'll get on." "Omg, ok fine. I'll let you drive. Just don't get us both killed."

"Yess I promise I won't die. I'm not to sure about you though-" "what was that." "NOTHING" "Then get on so we can leave already." "Yessirr. You're going to have to hold onto me so you don't fall you know~." "I'll hold onto the seat-" I cut him off by driving up a little and scaring him. "See,... you could have fallen just now."

He wrapped his hand around my waist and we drove off. The ride was filled with him complaining about me either driving to fast or to slow. "I'll crash it if you complain anymore." "I'll just jump off." I hand no comeback for that.

Few minutes later..
"What took you guys so long . And Y/n, you can finally ride a motorcycle, nice." "She can't. Don't hype her up" *slaps the back of Sanzu's head* "Hey, I was joking." "You better be. Otherwise you ain't getting a safe trip back."

"Look at you two. Fighting like an old couple." "How can you say that Mitsuya-kun. I thought we were a couple (says sarcastically and funny)" "Yes yes, ofcourse. How can I forget."

"Anyways, how come you called me over." I said as I greeted the rest of his family and held myself back from hugging Luna and Mana. "I was about to make your Captain uniform and I wanted to get your size." "Awww you're so sweet. Well, measure away."

After measurements...
"Well that was faster than expected." "Yup. I thought she would have made a fuss about this to." You just had to say something huh Sanzu.

"Hey, Y/n-chan. I'm not sure if it'll be done by the time the fight with Valhalla comes along. Is that ok? I can hurry it up if you want." "Nah it's fine, You can take your time." "Ok. So, what are you going to do now?" "Can I play with you sisters, they're so adorable I might die." "Ofcourse.. Mana, Luna. Come meet someone."

They just poked their head out of the side of the door and looked inside. Ack, my heart. I may not have liked children back in my world. But these two, are precious.. must protect. I went to the living room with them and they gave me one of their doll to play with. And then I colored with them.

"Why you standing there like my bodyguard Sanzu-kun." "I don't like playing with dolls." "Hey, Luna, Mana." They both looked at me. "Wana braid that pretty boy's hair." They jumped up and nodded yes. "Come on Sanzu~ you can't let them down now can you."

After minutes of convincing and laughs from Mitsuya, he finally gave in and sat on the floor with us. I noticed something when I started talking to Sanzu in this world. He isn't as crazy around me as he is in the manga. He's more stiff and like a Tsundere. Kinda cute though. But he'll probably be different a little later on.

Time skip brought to you by us knotting up Sanzu hair and taking forever to brush it out.

"Alright, is dark out now so we better head out. Bye Mitsuya-kun. Bye bye Luna, Mana." "Bye Y/n-chan" Mitsuya said while Mana and Luna waved to me sadly because they didn't want me to leave. "Ok Sanzu hop on and hold on tight-" "Are you crazy!?! It's dark out and you just learned to ride a motorcycle. You really think I'll let you ride." "You have a point there."

He went on and I followed. When I went onto the back of the bike, I gripped my hands tightly around his waist. One, because I don't want to fall and two, because I'm a simp and I wana hug him.  "You'll snap me in half if you hug any tighter Y/n-chan." "You won't snap in half, don't worry."

He then dropped me off at Takemichi's house and we said our goodbyes. I wish everyday can be like this. Just having fun and relaxing. But sadly,  that won't happen until all the red flags are gone. And I will make that happen somehow. I went inside, showered and went on my phone until I slept away.

____
Chapter 14 is still being planned so I just wrote this for some Sanzu fans who didn't get to see him much. Anyway, byeee. Next chapter will be soon.

Word count:
1060