25...Final

This going to be a long chapter, so be ready.
Don't swipe and listen to the song or read the name until I tell you to in the story.. okkk
.

"Y/N!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Shinichiro?!!"

______________________

A few minutes ago..
We finished a game of "the kings game" and the sun was about to rise and I plan on telling them all that I'm not from this world. I'll probably just say something funny about their past or something that only they know and then hint it out. I'm not to sure, but I hope they all believe me and have some funny reactions for me.

We all walked outside the tent and went to the clear area where we will see the sunrise. We also put out a huge mat for all of us to sit on and just watch. "Ran, wake up, the sun is gonna rise. You to Chifuyu." I swear, they were just awake. Everyone sat down on the mat and just waited. "I see it guys, it's coming up" Baji shouted from the tree he climbed up on. Ok, I'll tell then now. "Hey guys" "Yea" they all said while still looking at horizon. "I gotta tell y'all something but I'm not sure how you'll react." They now paid attention as I walked infront of them. "So I'm-" I started but suddenly felt as if I was having my life drained. "Y/n,?....Y/N?!!"- Sanzu shouted as he ran up to catch me as I began falling.

I looked at my feet because I couldn't feel it and I saw (color of choice) glowing, opaque bubbles floating up slowly. "No, it can't be." Takemichi and Chifuyu said with teary, shocked eyes. When they said that, Hina and Emma had tears filled up in their eyes as they placed their hands on their mouth out of shock. As the sun kept rising, I saw myself slowly turning into those glowing bubbles and floating away.

(Spoiler for assassination classroom...like a certain yellow person we love, death... the bubbles looked like his when he died except now its your choice of color.)

"Y/n!, what the hell is happening?" Mikey asked with tears and confusion forming in his eyes as they all surrounded me. Now, up to my knees were gone. "I thought I could have stayed permanently now. I guess not." I cant believe I'm fading. "I don't wana leave you guys!" I said as I held back the tears from flowing down my eyes. "I really don't wana go. I'll miss you all." "Y/n, what do you mean go. WHATS HAPPENING. TELL US!"- Mitsuya. "I think I might have to leave you guys sooner than I thought. Takemichi, Chifuyu please, tell them everything I told you guys if you happen to remember me. Hina, Emma, please don't cry. I don't want to leave knowing you're sad." The tears were fighting to burst out of my eyes but I dont want it to flow. I don't want to leave sad but I don't know how to do that.

"Y/n, tell us what happening now, PLEASE.!!" -Sanzu, Ran, Rindo. They looked like they were trying to hold back their tears but they looked so confused and speechless. "Don't worry about that as yet, I hope Takemichi will remember me so that he can tell you all in more detail. But I'm not to sure how long I have again so I'll make it quick because, as you can see, half of my legs are now gone. Ok, so, I'm not really from this world. I suddenly appeared. I love all of you guys with all my heart. Sanzu, you were my first kiss and I'm really happy for that.. also, don't do drugs, k pretty boy." I felt a tear drop from Sanzu's face onto mine and he took off his mask.

"Ran, Rindo, you guys caught my attention the first time you appeared, you beautiful people. I really wish I got so spend more time with you guys." Tears began falling from their eyes to. "Koko, Inui. You guys as well. I love you both and I wish I got to spend more time with you guys also. And Koko. That dollar I gave you that you keep in your pocket thinking you're slick, I want you to take that as a momento from me to you." The both also started crying and came to sit closer.

"Peh, I love you to even though we never hang out. And don't worry. Pah will be out of Juvy real soon." He stood there with a sad look on his face as tears formed. "Hakkai. You said we were best friends right. I loved our friendship and I hope you did to. Also, I hope you and your sister will eventually work things out with Taiju." His tears flowed down as he put his sleeve over his face to stop it.