7

That photo just spoke to me😩👀

Before we start, I'd like to thank the people who are reading my book and also voting. I don't really write books because I'd get discouraged fast, but you guys are encouraging me to write more just by reading it or adding it to your library or voting, and I'd just like to say thank you. And also, this sounded very cringe.. and I am sorry for that😶.

Anyway, back to Y/n~~
__________________

Takemichi just got off the hospital and I decided to stay home with him. I was scrolling through my phone while he was doing a puzzle. I feel really bad for what is going to happen to that puzzle though.

About a few days later, Takemichi finished his puzzle and Akkun and the rest of the boys came over. I got kind of close to Akkun and the rest of them from the time I went to school, which I'm grateful for because I never know what will happen. They began to tell him the tea about what was happening with Toman and Mikey and Draken. But said it's probably not a big one because it's not like they would actually fight.

I didn't say anything, I just sat on the chair by his table while his friends were sitting by his bed and talking to him.

"Hey Drakennn" I said to him when he walked in. "Dra-Draken-kun!?" the rest of the boys said in unison. Draken greeted me back and continued, "Who are you name dropping about fighting or not" to the boys. "I came to see how you're doing, Takemichi."

"Damn it's hot in this room, is it because there's a bunch of dudes in here-"
"*cough* not a dude" I cut him off. They all laughed and he apologized and corrected it to dudes and girl.

"I bought a watermelon. Let's eat". I cut up the melon and they all came to get a piece.

After eating the watermelon, Draken began to talk about what was going on about Pah and how long he will be in the slammer for and then there it was, the question that shouldn't have been asked, "How's Mikey-kun?". "That asshole"*slams puzzle dramatically.

Takemichi's scream almost defended me as Dranken broke his puzzle."Oh,sorry". Takemichi, I'm sorry, but I had to let it happen. I couldn't let this moment pass. "My last 72 hours just went down the drain!"

"And I friggin' apologized!" Draken snapped back at him. And I, well I was about to burst out laughing. Takemichi looked at me with teary eyes and angry expression printed on his face knowing that I knew that was going to happen. "Anyway, I'm done with Mikey." "Toman's finished." Draken said as he was about to leave when I ran outside to greet and be greeted by Mikey to try to calm the air a little.

"Heya Y/n-chan~". "Hey Mikey-kun".

Mikey's happy smile eventually turned into a frown as Draken walked out. "Huh? The hell are you doing here?"-Mikey "What? What the hell are you doing here?"-Draken. I wouldn't even think of intervening, one because well I ain't looking to get hit with something and two, this ends good and nothing bad happens.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!"
"Mikey-kun's here"
"Talk about the worst timing"
"Shit's getting real"
I heard Takemichi's friend whisper shouting.

"I came to see how Takemichi's doing."-M
"Well so did I"-D
Things that happened in the actual show began happening
"Out of my way, beanpole. I can't get by."
"What? You get outta my way, shrimpy."

Takemichi then tried to stop them and calm them down, but that didn't work. Instead, I heard Akkun and the rest of the boys whisper shouting more about how he just came out of the hospital. I just did the right thing, which was getting my phone to record so I can watch later.

I ran back upstairs to get my phone and walked back down. When I got downstairs, bike, bat, skateboard and many other things were thrown and one almost hit me too, on my way out. Thanks to the Karate I learned growing up, I was able to dodge it, gracefully.