11

_________________________

Takemichi and I were now sitting at the park steps and just talking about the Kazutora situation and how we can solve it. Then I heard two people coming and saw it was Mikey and Draken. They didn't notice that I saw them though. But for some reason, Draken pulled Mikey back and I was pretty sure they were still there because Mikey can't be quiet.

Draken POV
Mikey and I were walking outside and then noticed Y/n-chan. Mikey saw her and was about to go running to her but I stopped him because it seemed like she was in the middle of a conversation with Takemichi. "Oi Ken-chin, why did you stop me. I was about to surprise Y/n-chan" "She seems busy right now. Let's wait. Now be quiet or she'll hear you."

Y/n POV
Draken, I think you should listen to yourself to haha. But Takemichi didnt see to notice them. Hmm I guess I have good hearing. Well now that Mikey and Draken were listening, I should probably say something so that it can reach out to Mikey without him knowing it's ment for him. I'm pretty sure Takemichi will catch on what I'm talking about. And I also typed on my phone and said that Mikey and Draken were here and showed it to Takemichi.

Mikey POV
I cant hear what they're talking about, I wana know. "Ken-chin~ can you hear them." "If you be quiet I probably will" "okok~". Oh, I can hear them now.

"Hey take-chan.....do you know how you can save someone without needing to be stronger than them?" What's she talking about. She said it with such a soft smile.

"H-huh-... UH- n-no not really- but I do know that when it comes to my friends or family, strength isn't what's important. I'd gladly take any risks for them!" Takemichi said stuttering but full of determination.

"Yes, that's right, that's what makes you so special Take-kun."

"Huh?"

"No matter how strong someone is, everyone needs protection. Mentally, psychologically and emotionally."

Takemichi was just listening to her speak.

"But...I want you to promise me one thing
Take-kun."

"Y-yes!"

"Never let anger or hatred take over you. Takemichi, no matter what someone did to you, it's never good to say that you will kill them. Take me and Kisaki for example. I hated what he said about Baji-kun and also me and I was saying that I would kill him and I beat him half to death. But really and truly, I wouldn't kill someone because they hurt me. I'll let them get their own faith, you know. No one in this world deserves to die and you yourself should know that."

Takemichi looked shocked and speechless. "When hatred takes over, you'll never act like yourself. This might give someone an opportunity to use you for something bad, like a doll and you'll be in their hands to use however they like and dispose of you whenever they're ready."

"This is the same thing that's going on with Kazutora." Ken-chin and I gasped at the same time when she brought him up and we looked at eachother. We then continued listening to her. "He is being used by Valhalla, Take-kun, Kazutora is not himself right now." How does Y/n-chan know about him. "He is blinded by hatred, anger and sadness from what we heard about his past just today. Poor boy. Takemichi I don't want to see him and Mikey-kun fight to death. They're just kids. You are just a kid. Heck, I'm a kid. No child deserves to experience this shit." She continued.

"Y/n-chan, your so kind." Takemichi added.
"Hehe I'm your cousin after all!" Takemichi just stared at her in awe.

Y/n POV
Everything I just said. I ment every word that came out. I hope Mikey understood what I ment and it will help him for Bloody Halloween.