6

"Sorry to interrupt your little catfight"
No, I'm to late.

______
Shit it feels as if he came to early. Wasn't there supposed to be a silence before he walks in. But he came in as they were talking. I'm probably overthinking it. Besides, we gotta focus on the situation infront of us.

"Moebius this, Moebius that. Would you mind keeping our name outta your mouths."
"You middle school pissants"

"You're... Osanai!"

"Woah. Middle school pissants and a girl. Hey girly, wana come by us."

When he said that I felt a chill in my spine. I just ignored him and walked over to Takemichi to see if he was ok.

"You little b*tch, you think you can ignore me just like that." Before Osanai could say anything else, Pah began running toward him only to get punched.

"You just proved yourselves in being Middle school babies. Tokyo Manji Gang, change your damn name. Maby, 'Middle school Baby Alliance'."

"I heard you were going to pick a fight with us. So I thought I'd bring the fight to you."

"Fawk" I whispered shout for only Takemichi to hear.
Soon after, a whole bunch of guys came walking inside. At this point, I knew we won't be able to do anything. I just knew we might most likely have the thing on 3rd August. Unless we stop Pah and I don't see that going smoothly.

"Mikey-chan....., this is war baby."

"Don't worry Takemichi, we can still save Draken don't get worried yet."
"I hope so."
Note: "when the text are in italics and in quotation, that is whispering"

I told him not to be worried but I was internally freaking out because I don't know if anything in the storyline will change since I'm here now.

*Background, "Hey girly, don't think I forgot about you"

I must have been lost in my train of thought because I saw Osanai walking toward me and Takemichi, shouting to stop ignoring him. Two of the males who were with him grabbed both my arms and raised me up. That caught me off guard.

"Let go of her you Bastard-" Takemichi started to say as he was about to land a punch but Osanai kicked him away.
"That's Mister Bastard to you."

"You little shit," I whispered.
"Huhh what did you say, speak up, I can't hear you."

I never thought all that Karate lessons my dad forced me to go to would actually pay off. I put all my power in my arms and flipped the two boys off my hand and slammed them to the ground. They were pretty weak though. The entire room went silent.

Takemichi POV
What just happened, d-did y/n-chan just do that!

Draken POV
HUH, what just happened. I stood there in shock thinking if I should still save her or not because it didn't look like she needed help."

Back to Y/n POV
"Woah, y/n-chan, why didnt you tell me you could fight" Mikey shouted. I quickly got up and felt kinda embarrassed from all the stares and walked toward Takemichi and helped him up.

"Y/n, why didnt you tell me you could fight a little earlier." Takemitchi whispered shouted at me. " I didn't think I would actually have to fight, I just thought I would be on the sidelines."

Both me and Takemichi got up and walked closer to Draken and the others. Osanai then asked Takemichi what he's gawking at, probably cuz he was thinking about future Osanai.

I felt as if I was forgetting something.
*Osanai began walking up to Takemichi.*
It was on the tip of my mind.
Wait..."Takemichi! Dodge-"
I was cut off by Osanai punching Takemichi in the face. How could I forget Takemichi gets beaten up by him to. Ugh, he gets beaten up so much so I forgot by who.

Pah came in half way and he began fighting with Osanai. It was brutal, Pah was getting pulverized and there was so much blood. He then fainted standing up but was still going. He finally gave in and let Mikey take over.

I went a little to the back and sat down on the floor waiting for the cops to arrive and thinking how to stop Pah from taking out his knife, but it's not like I can kick him down. Otherwise they will misunderstand things and I'd get a kick probably.

Mikey then kicked Osanai, and knocked him out. Everyone was in shock except for me, who was just watching and Draken. I decided to let things that happen like the glass bottle and Osanai trying to stab Mikey play out because I know Draken would stop it. And so it happened.

Damn I get why Emma loves this man.

The sound of Police sirenes where heard from a distance. "Did they come to congratulate us on our win" Peh joked and Mikey laughed along. Takemichi looked worried, Draken was trying to hold up Osanai and I, well I was on the ground observing Pah.

Mikey and Peh began leaving for the exit. So did Takemichi who looked like he was about to pass out and Draken was calling the other Moebius members to come get Osanai. Pah wasn't pulling out his knife. Did the story change already? It can't be that simple. "Y/n-chan~ are you waiting for the Po Po to come get you" Mikey teased. I began to get up and dust myself off and as I was about to turn around to go, "What the hell are you doing Pah?!"

Wait what. He was just passed out at the side and the time for Osanai to get stabbed was over, because Draken already gave him to the Moebius members.

Takemichi POV
After Osanai was stabbed, I looked over to y/n and she had a worried, confused look printed on her face. I ran back to grab her so we can get out of here before the police comes.

Y/n POV
The police were getting closer and Mikey was shouting at Pah to come so they can escape.
"Peh-yang,  take care of the 3rd Division for me..., I'm going to turn myself in."

I had to stop this "Pah come on, you don't wana go to jail, right , let's get out of here fast." I tried and tried to convince him and as I was about to go and pull at him to the exit, Draken grabbed my hand and pulled me and handed me to Takemichi. "Get her out of here, Takemichi!"

He then grabbed Mikey and Peh and ran out. I was about to break free from Takemichi but then I'd end up getting both me and Takemichi arrested. I'm so sorry Pah, dont worry, you won't be in jail forever. And I told myself that I'll find a way for Draken to not get stabbed at all.

We began running out and then Takemichi passed out. Draken turned around with an uneasy look on his face. "It's okay Draken, I'll take him to the hospital, you guys get out of here. He listened to me after calling Emma for extra help and then left with Mikey and Peh.

Moments later, Emma arrived at the street corner I hid me and Takemichi and we went to the hospital.

I decided to leave Takemichi and go home because I already know what's going to happen at the hospital and I'm not really in the mood to laugh because I'm to busy worrying about what will happen. Emma said she'll stay with him. Mostly because she got a call about how Mikey and Draken are fighting and Toman is going to break up and she wanted to tell Takemichi when he wakes up.

Anyways, I arrived back at Takemichi's place and started to plan for 3rd August. I know that even if he gets stabbed he will be saved by Takemichi but what if how the story keeps on changing, Takemichi doesn't get to save him at all and he dies. I don't know what I'll do then. So I gotta atleast try for him to not get stabbed at all.

_________
Next episode.. 3rd August... what will happen?.. I don't know(No actually, I really don't know cuz I'm still planning tehe ;) bye)

Word count
1380