Please note that I would not be following the exact storyline for this.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oi Kiyomasa"

Operation save people I love has begun

.........................................................................

Omgg I was fangirling so much. I'm literally in the presence of Mikey and Draken.... I might actually die.
"OK y/n stick to the plan that you haven't really decided on" I whispered to myself while mentally hitting the urge to hug them because I know it I do, I may die somehow.

Well I know what was going to happen now, Mikey went to talk to Takemichi, Draken kicked the dude in the stomach. I was silently watching all this go down from a distance behind a tree.

After talking and befriending Takemichi, I watched as Mikey beat Kiyomasa and boy was that satisfying.

As Takemichi was walking home I was practically stalking him and following him.....not creepy at all. I was deciding whether to tell him about my situation or not so that I can help him. I really didn't want anyone to die who I liked and I wanted to get rid of the problem as quickly as possible.

After minutes of contemplating if to do it or not I decided to keep the secret hidden for a while. I chose to slowly be friends with him and gain his trust. How do I do that.... I have no idea but I will find a way.

I then watched as Takemichi went into his house and then I walked back to the hotel I was staying at.

THE NEXT MORNING
I got up at like lunch and decided to go out and get some food. I then stumbled across someone's store where they buy Dorayaki. Next thing I knew, Mikey walked into the store with Draken and I was trying so hard not to be a creep but I couldn't help it.. I was fangirling that I had to escape.

While making my way out I bumped into Draken by accident and made eye contact.
'He is Emma's boy I need to calm myself' I mentally screamed to myself.

"Oh, Sorry."

I started heading toward Takemichi's school so start our meet up.

Last night I was rethinking going to school because I will be able to get closer to them if I side with mitchi and Hina. I don't really know what I got to do to get into school here so I just hoped that they can help an orphan who just wants an education.

After entering the compound I asked to go to the principals office and started convincing them to let me join school and thankfully they were nice enough to let me enroll.

THE NEXT DAY
Ughhh I hate waking up so early. But I have to be on time for my first day of school.

Upon arriving, I went to my given class and surprisingly ended up in Takemichi's class. It had a free seat next to him so I decided I will sit there...

"/n  ...Y/N" my train of thought was then cut off my the teacher telling me to introduce myself... shit

" um hi... I'm y/n  l/n. Nice to meet you. I came from away and yup that's all. Please take care of me" when I tell you my heart felt as if it was going to beat out of my chest. That was so awkward.

After my introduction, I went and sat next to Takemichi and he turned to me hesitantly before saying " I'm sorry, have we met before, I think I saw you already."

"Oh yea, I saw you and called out to you and a bunch of other guys cuz I just needed something but I figured it out,"I said to him. "Oh yea I remember"

After a long, very boring class which I paid no attention to because I was busy trying to make mitchi my friend, I was walking out the class with mitchi and the rest of his boy band. We then met up with my wife hinaaaa... she was super nice and we became friends really fast. She reminded me of my best friend in my past world and I felt comfortable around her.

Another day had past and today was the day that Mikey an Draken came to get Mitchi.  I was staring at the door whole class waiting for them to appear and they were taking so long.

While waiting, I thought about how I still wasn't close to Mitchi and the time is going to pass so fast. I felt as if I had no choice but to tell him my situation. It's the only way.

"Hey Takemichi," I said and he looked at me, "I know u are a time leaper."

The shock on his face was priceless but before he can say anything,  we heard the upperclassmen getting beaten up and Mikey then appeared and called Takemichi out.

While walking out of the class, Takemichi grabbed my hand and pulled me along.
The upperclassmen then lined up and got walked on by Mikey and Draken while I was suppressing the urge to walk on them to.

We were at the front of the school when Mikey and Draken looked at me in confusion but was the cut of by Hina.
I knew what was coming next... Hina slapped him and then the small drama happened.

After everything cooled down, Takemichi was walking off with Mikey and Draken when he turned around and said that we needed to talk then left.

A few hours later, I got a call from Takemichi saying to meet up at the swings and I knew which one he was talking about.

Takemichi's POV
After I came back from hanging out with Mikey-kun , I couldn't stop thinking about what y/n-chan said. 'I Know you are a time leaper'.

How does she know? Is it a prank? But who would pull a prank like that? Is she one to? Is she the enemy or a friend? I didn't even hear about her from Naoto.

I decided to tell her to meet up by the swings. Without thinking,  I began sprinting toward. Halfway sprinting I realized that she probably doesn't even know what swing I am talking about. 

When I arrived at the swing, to my shock, there she was, swinging waiting for me. Let's find out what's going on.

Back to Y/n
"Y/n-chan!"

---------------_______________-------------
Dang this chapter almost as short as Levi.

It you got any ideas.Feel free to give

Word count:1092