21

Y/n POV
"Well, that kinda takes care of that problem." I said as I got up from where I was sitting and dusted myself off. "What are you talking about Big Sis?" "Nothing~.. Well I better be on my way, otherwise my friends will worry about me-" "Awww do you have to go?" All the children asked and tugged my shirt. "Yup, I'll come back to visit-" "WAIT!" I just froze in my spot and turned my head to the direction that the 'wait' was coming from.

Shit, I just told a happy, sad story for him. Why does he look so mad. Izana was now walking toward me. Wait did he figure out who I was. If he did, that might be a problem. "Um y-yes. Would you like something?" "Big Bro." One of the older kids called out. "This is Y/n, she's our new friend." Omg this is so awkward. Is he gonna hit me or sum. "What's a Toman captain doing around here?!" Oh shit, he figured it out. "Huh ohh. I not to long came to this country so I don't really know every single place as yet." I was telling the truth. I didn't know this was the area he ruled over. I just walked around not knowing where I was headed.

"How could a Toman Captain not know about this. Do you not know what happens if you walk into the wrong turf.... You die-" I cut him off my placing my hands over his mouth.."I'm sorry, but I don't think you should threaten people infront of little kids." I said as I slowly pulled my hands away. "You guys should go back inside now. It's getting pretty late. They might worry that I kidnapped you." As I said that, all the children went back inside and I promised to check them again.... though, I don't see that happening because I'm on the wrong turf apparently.

"Well I should head out-" he grabbed my hand. Don't kill me, don't kill me, don't kill me. "As I was saying,... You die." "Ok, yes, I now know that I die but can't you vouch for me this one time." "..." .

Izana POV
What is wrong with her. If she's this so called 'Toman Angel' isn't she supposed to be strong or something. Why is she trying to escape. "I mean I didn't really do anything bad. I was just hanging out with some kids and telling them stories, that's all." "About that story" I started as I gripped her hand tighter, "Did you hear that from somewhere and who did you hear it from". "Oh that,... I just made it up on the spot. I just have a huge imagination haha~"

Y/n POV
Come on dude, at least loosen your grip on me. You trying to snap my hand. I would usually try to fight back, but I don't think I can win this one. It's worth a shot though. I gently started pulling my hand back but that didn't work. So,..... I only hand one thing to do which was.,"So I'm gonna leave now", as I said that, I snatched away my hand and headed for the gate. He was running after me. Well,... how do you think I escaped school grounds in my past world. I wasn't the fence jumper for no reason.

I climbed and jumped over the tall ass fence and made it to the other side. I think that if I went looking for the lady at the front door and asked her to open back the gate for me, it would have taken to long and I may be dead. When I made it, I said to Izana,..."Maybe we'll meet again if you so wish, but I hope you don't try to kill me." And with that, I gave him a closed eye smile and was about to run when.

Izana POV
She started running as soon as she snatched her hand away. But she was heading for the fence so I would just corner her anyways. I did follow her though. I was about to grab her hand until she climbed and jumped the fence. When she made it across, I went by the fence and held it while looking at her. She said that we may meet again. I hope we do, wait what. She turned around and smiled at me. Why is she making me feel this kind of way. I feel,.... happy. She was about to leave when I shouted,.."But why is the Toman Angel even here, they should have at least told you where you shouldn't go." She just paused and looked at me with a shocked expression.

Y/n POV
I'm sorry, what did he say.? Toman Angel??. Who the hell started that (。ŏ_ŏ). I'm just a regular Captain. "Um why call me the 'Toman Angel'? I'm just a Captain of the 3rd Division." "Well that's what people apparently call you. How could you not know?" "I just let people call me Y/n. I'm not any angel though, I'm just a regular girl." Who happened to get hit by a truck and teleported into an anime and is trying to save people, you included.