23

I finished my test early so I got time to write..

.
.
_

"You guys are now my enemy. Your life ends here."

As if,... I already cut through your poor excuse for a tape and I'm just waiting for the right time to attack you and get them tf out of here. I'm sorry Sanzu, but I might have to take you down to...

_______

I have the tape that my hands are tied up with cut and all I have to do is pull my hands apart and it'll rip. Thank God I'm at a corner of the room, so no one can see behind me. "Inui. Why do you guys wana serve under L/n. Is it because you don't want to be used again?" "..." "Kokonoi is a genius in making money. And what Izana wanted was to use that power. Financial Power. And what's annoying about you Kokonoi, is that you only follow Inui. And somehow, Inui serves under L/n. That's why, I must kill Inui and L/n."

He was about to come kick me down when I quickly ripped the tape fully and pulled my hands out. "Huhh, how did you get free?!" "It's a secret. Leave Inui and Koko along. They are a part of my Division. Hence, they are mine and I'll decide if they leave or not." "Y/n" "If you want Koko then you gotta kill me first, Mucho." Ok I can probably knock him out if I actually try. Mikey did once tell me I may be as strong as Draken I guess T-T.

"There's no way you'll win against me." "Takemichi once told me that this isn't about winning or loosing." Can't let Inui look up to me now can I. I already took so much from Mitchi. "And I ain't gonna die either. I still got things I have to do.." I ran up to him and punched him straight in his face before he can dodge. "You're fast now aren't you." "Did you not know. I'm one of the strongest Toman captains according to the Commander. I only lost to those Tenjiku f*ckers because they jumped me and attacked with iron pipes."

He charged toward me to punch me but I dodged and jumped behind to kick. I guess that training with Mikey on my free days paid off because he fell to the ground and was struggling to get up. The kick is not as powerful as Mikey's one ofcourse but mixed with the martial arts I learnt in my world, it's pretty powerful. And it's my first time testing it out. "Mucho, you should be proud you're my test subject." "What?!!" He said as he started getting up.  Mucho called for Sanzu and he came. "*Inhale, exhale..* Sanzu, I don't want to fight you so back down." He charged at me but I noticed it wasn't at full strength.

I took that opportunity and kicked him to the side but he came back. I just wanted to end this fight, so I hit the back of his neck to make him pass out. "Calling for help already Mucho. I thought your were the strongest of all the captains. Talk about shit." I ran up to him and before he could regain his balance, I kicked him down again, this time, straight on his head just like how Mikey does it, only way less power. He fell to the ground and I believe he passed out. Well, I guess I didn't need Takemichi's words.

"Y/N-CHAN ARE YOU OK."- Inui and Koko. "Ofcourse~" I went over and untied Inui. "Hey Koko, you won't leave my Division right." "Ofcourse not. I don't wana end up like them." We all laughed and I untied him. They both were beaten up pretty bad so i had to try to hold them up while I walk. We then went to their hideout or something and they bandaged their wounds.

Inui told me about everything he said to Takemichi in the manga the .."And we to entrust our lives with you. Also, Please GIVE US TAKEMICHI SO HE CAN CARRY ON THE BLACK DRAGONS Y/N!" wha-WHAAAA WHY WOULD THEY ASK ME TO GIVE HIM UP. YOU GOTTA ASK HIM YOURSELF. "We know he can help turn it back to what it once was." "I mean, I dont mind, but don't you think you should ask Takemichi how he feels about this." "You're right and if he does agree, I'd like you to he his strength. And by that I mean his right hand. He'll probably trust you more than anyone else."

"Well, I guess we gotta see what Takemichi has to say when you guys ask him." Also, I'm so relieved we got Koko. At least he'll be with us for the fight to.

Next day..
My Division was now infront of Mikey and I told him about Mucho. "So Mucho is the traitor. And they wanted Koko in Tenjiku. Inui, any idea when Tenjiku will attack us all out?" "Tomorrow, the 22nd of February. The Black Dragon's 11th birthday." "So tomorrow?" "Yes, I'm sure of it." "We need to prepare for tomorrow's battle. Gather everyone in Toman." "Yes sir"-everyone else.

Everything is going as it supposed to. Right now, main objective is to protect Mitsuya, Emma and Smiley. I called over all the captains and vice-captains to Takemichi's house along with Emma and Hina. I said that we should all just have another sleepover until the fight because we never know what will happen. I got Mitsuya, Smiley, Emma to stay so definitely nothing will happen to them.

People here:
Mikey
Draken
Baji
Chifuyu
Mitsuya
Hakkai
Smiley
Angry
Peh
Kazutora
Koko
Inui
Hina
Emma
Hanma.
And well, Takemichi and Y/n

We all planned for the fight (Hina and Emma went to make food for us because I just said I was hungry). After we planned and ate food, we showered and some of the boys slept in the living room which was big enough to fit atleast three quarter of them, some on the floor of Takemichi's room, two on his bed and his parents were no where to be found so Hina Emma and I stayed in their room.

It was now 2am and everyone woke up, changed and headed to the shrine. Takemichi told Hina and Emma that they can stay until whenever they're ready and then we left. On the way, I still kept a lookout for any Tenjiku members.

At shrine..  2am November 22nd...
Not everything that happened in the manga happened for this meeting, because now, we got Mitsuya, Smiley and Baji. So there really wasnt any objections. Next person to save, Emma. I told everyone that they should stay indoors for the time being incase any Tenjiku people decide to attack and they all agreed. But in the end, we all returned to Takemichi's house and continued the sleepover till morning.

Early in the morning...
Everyone went home including Emma and Hina. After getting dressed for the day in our uniforms, Takemichi and I headed to meet up with Inui to visit Shinichiro's grave. And that is when I'll save Emma. Soon, Izana arrived he didn't say anything and just looked my way. It was awkward so I just looked away. This time, we had Koko so Inui didn't have anything to argue about. Then Mikey arrived and told Takemichi and I to take away Emma from here. Oh God, it's coming up. Should we just trip the driver so they fall or hit them down with something. I called Hanma to make sure he wouldn't be driving and I think Kisaki is starting to get suspicious of him.

We were walking and Emma asked us if we wanted anything to drink and I said yes, and Takemichi and I went by her. Soon after, there he was. The bike was coming toward us at full speed.

On phone
"Hanma, you still there?" "Yup, are you ok?"
Ok, so the driver is not Hanma. But the person in the back is definitely Kisaki. He was raising the bat to hit but. "I thought ahead of you, ya bastard." I shouted as I pulled Takemichi and Emma to the side and behind the vending machine out of range and threw the drinks we bought at the driver and he lost balance and they crashed into a wall. I was gonna beat the shit out of them but Kisaki got up and ran.

Screw you Kisaki,  you'll get whats coming to you soon enough. I went to see the driver, and he was some random Tenjiku member. I grabbed him by the collar and raised him up. "Now listen here. You better not come into my line of sight ever again or your way of dying will be torture♡." He nodded and I dropped him and he ran away. Kisaki that rat bastard is such a wuss. But one thing good that came out of this was..

*in the background..."Takemichi-kun, who was that." was that Emma lived. "UM Y/N-CHAN, WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?!" "Ohh uhh dust just got in my eye."

________
I grabbed my phone as soon as I finished my test and started typing.

Anyway Hi Skittles, Bye Skittles.

Word count:
1560