15

"Ugh what do you want Kisaki." "Is it so bad for the 3rd Division Vice-Captain and it's members to check up on the Captain. "Do you want to talk about anything gang related." "Not reall-" "K bye."

"Y/n-chan, why are you so harsh toward him?" Baji, Chifuyu, and I looked at each other when Mikey asked that. "I just don't get a good vibe from him, thats all. And I trust my instincts." *phone ringing*

"Y/n speaking who is it? What the heck who gave you my number! I told you already that if it's nothing gang related or anything important then bye." *hangs up* "Geez, so damn annoying. I wonder who gave out my number...... Mikey, where are you going?!" "Takemichi is calling me" "Try again. He isn't home."

"Ok, fine. I gave your number. But it's because he asked for it and he is your Vice-captain so he has to contact you." "Ok fine. I understand what you mean." "So your not mad anymore?" "No,.. Cuz you have a point." Yea, he's right. Because how else am I supposed to get more information out of him. "Umm Y/n-chan, you have a creepy smile on your face."-Mikey

"Anyway, he's gone now so it makes no sense in calling him back. You guys wana go out for a stroll." "Wait, you didn't tell us what happened to you today." Oh wait. If I say, then they won't join forces with Valhalla and I won't get more information. "Oh that. I just had a run in with an....ex.. ..  yup, I had a run in with an ex boyfriend and I punched him so I got back one. Don't worry he's suffering now." Baji I swear to God,  if you don't shut up.

Baji POV
I'm guessing she lied for a reason so I shouldn't say anything.

Mitsuya POV
Why is Y/n looking at Baji like that.

Chifuyu POV
Why is Y/n looking at Baji-san like that.

Sanzu POV
Strange

3rd person POV
"WAIT, IS YOUR EX BAJI-KUN!?!?!?" -Mikey
'*facepalm*, You didn't have to say it out loud'-Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Sanzu inner thoughts. "What!?, no. What made you come to that conclusion." "They way you were staring so angrily at him in a threatening way." Everyone else agreed.

Y/n POV
They jump to conclusions wayy to fast. "So are we going for a stroll or not?" "Yup"

Takemichi POV... in the future
I just arrived back in the future and Hina still died. Along with Chifuyu, Akkun, Draken and Mitsuya. Even Baji-kun died to and there is still nothing on Y/n. I don't know how we are supposed to solve this. Y/n, I hope you have an idea.

Y/n POV
"Achoo!" "Don't get me sick. Here, look a tissue." "Thanks Sanzu. And I'm not sick." We all finished our stroll and I was now walking back with Sanzu, Baji and Chifuyu. I also saw Takemichi running our direction. "Um bye guys. Takemichi, you ok." "We have a problem" "shit".

Everyone left..
Now in Takemichi room minutes later

Spoilers ahead ...

"WHAT!?!?!.. THEY ALL DIED. It's probably Kisaki's fault. I mean, we still have to go through the Izana problem and the Shiba family problem.  But now, there is a less likely chance of Mikey going all dark mode in the future because Baji is alive and I'll make sure Emma doesn't die either." "Mhm ok.."

"Y/n, one more thing." "Hmm" "there's still nothing about you in the future. Do you still think it's because you are not from here." "I really don't know Take-chan. But don't worry about me, I'll solve it somehow. All we need to do is save the future right now, we'll worry about me later. Ok?" "Ok"

Next morning..
"Sanzu? What are you doing here pretty boy? Don't you have to be by your Captain?" "He's busy with something so I came to check if you were dieing." "Why would I be dieing?" "You never know what could happen." "Um.. ok...Wana go get some food. I'm hungry." "....sure"