14

Fanart by SLEEPY_SOFTIE ... I love it.. thank you for drawing this.

____________

"HAH, I MADE IT JUST IN TIME!"
"Y/N-CHAN!"

"Oh, Takemichi, Chifuyu" I said as I walked toward them."
"YOUR FACE!! WHAT HAPPENED, YOU'RE BLEEDING AND BRUISED!"
"Y/n-chan, I thought I told you to drive slower. You aren't that good at riding a motorbike as yet, do you want to fall and die?" Sanzu added. "It isn't time to lecture her Sanzu." Mitsuya said. "So what happened Y/n-chan, why do you looks so beat up?" "Aww are you worried about me Mitsuya." I think I'm getting him angry because I'm making jokes at a time like this.

"I'll tell you guys later. First, we gotta deal with these useless punks." I looked over and saw Baji with a look of relief in his eyes. "Oh, Y/n-chan, I almost forgot. I didn't see you at our meet up and I finished your Captain jacket." He said as he handed me my jacket. I can't believe he actually finished it in time. "Mitsuyaaa~" I said out in a grateful and happy tone. I threw the jacket over my shirt I was wearing and luckily I was wearing a black pants. I also got their  boots in advance so now all I was missing was the belt and the official pants.

I decided to admire the uniform when we win this fight and bring Baji back alive. I walked up to the front and- "Y/N-CHAN WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU!?" Mikey just shouted at me. "I'll tell you later. Let's win this thing first mkay." He nodded in agreement we faced forward. "Ahhh~ Y/n-chan~, you made it out-" "Shut up Hanma."

Haitani brothers POV
Hmm, who's this girl. This should be interesting. *does that hot stare*

Y/n POV
Holy shit, I just met two others on my check list. Haitani brothers... uh checkkk. Anyway, now I need to focus. And I have to make sure Hanma shuts up about capturing and punching me so that he doesn't provoke Mikey to much. "Wana get this shit started, Mikey~"

Fight begins..

I let everything play out just like in the original except I just gave a few tips to some people like to dodge or turn around. "Bring it on assholes!".. oh, looks like Takemichi just started fighting. I also ran around punching in the Valhalla members faces. Because I had to return the favor from this morning.... only, I wasn't holding back. I kept an eye on Hanma who was fighting with Draken and Takemichi and Chifuyu were watching Kazutora who was leading Mikey up the vehicle scraps.

Soon, the Toman members were starting to give up and mostly the captains and vice-captains were holding up and well Takemichi ofcourse. Draken stood at the front of the members who gave up to protect them and then Takemichi came running in crazy. Punching the air and occasionally people. He shouted saying that he wasn't going down and that lit a fire under all the other Toman members.

Everyone got up and started fighting again until.. "Mikey!" Until Mikey got hit by Kazutora and fell. Everyone was so scared but I knew he would be alright. I looked over to a worried Chifuyu and just gave him the 'it's ok, it's part of the plan' look and thumbs up. That didn't help though, he still looked scared. Ugh fine, he'll see him get up just about.... now. I had to focus on taking down the remaining Valhalla members because they were only going after Draken in his fight with Hanma.

Little did I know, I waltzed over to the Haitani brothers. "She's pretty strong." Hehe they said pretty. Wait, focus Y/n,...focus. I shook their words out of my mind but made sure and told myself to fangirl over this at a better time. Wait, where the hell did Hanma go. Shit. Well I guess kick away the phone plan failed. Now I gotta stop Kazutora. Soon, there was a sudden silence because Mikey just did his special kick and knocked the three of them down. Dang he's so damn Op.

But then the Valhalla took advantage when Mikey fell and ran after him. I wasn't really looking forward to this part but. "Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Division Vice-Captain Kisaki Tetta" yes yes, I know what you're going to say.. and now I'm gonna look bad because I'm not up there-"By the order of Y/n L/n, Captain of 3rd Division. Our division will personally take charge of protecting our Commander." Huh?. Why didn't he take the credit. Wait. Is he still trying to earn my trust. Well ha.. hard lucks dude. You lost it long time ago.