Special-Toman beach day

"Mikey-kun, slow down, you're driving to fast, I'll drop the bags!" I shouted as I gripped onto Mikey while he was riding his bike. "Mikey, unless you want Y/n to fall, you should slow down" shouted Draken with Takemichi also gripping onto Draken for his dear life. "You should speak for yourself Ken-chin, Takemichy is about to pass out." "Oh, sorry Takemichi" we all laughed.

You may want to know what's going on right now. Well, this morning, Baji and Mikey had the idea to come to the beach. I had no objections because I love the beach. So some of the Toman captains and vice-captains along with Takemichi and I stuck up on snacks and food and drinks and headed to the beach.

We finally arrived and before I got a chance to stretch after being on a motorcycle for so long, Baji began to pull me to the ocean.  "Baji-san, let Y/n at least change first, you should probably change to, unless you want your favorite jacket to get sand and beach water." I agreed with Chifuyu and I headed for the changing rooms first and put on my swimsuit (you can put what kind you're wearing) while the boys stayed guarding the stuff we brought. I finished changing and then they all went to change.

After a long while of waiting, they finally finished. "Damn, and I thought girls took forever to get ready" "Sorry Y/n, Mikey was being a little kid and hiding our clean clothes." Mitsuya added.

After a while, I then realized that they all only had on swimming pants. And they had abs. I need to look, I needed to take pictures ahh. After fangirling for a while and sneaking pictures, I got up and headed for the water. "Who wants to go play in the ocean?" Everyone but Hakkai and Draken raised their hand came running but before they went past me, I stopped them and said, "you guys need sunscreen first, I can't have you suffering from sunburn tomorrow and a few days after that." They all listened except for Mikey. I swear, he's such a child. The twins helped eachother apply theirs, Mitsuya and Takemichi helped eachother, Baji and Chifuyu helped eachother and Emma and Hina arrived in time and helped me.

"Mikey, come on~. Do you want to get sunburn and feel everywhere stinging tomorrow. At least if you put on, it won't be as bad." "No, I don't need it." Sigh. I squirted out some onto my hand and slapped it onto his back. "Y/n-chan~, I feel all gross now." "That's ok. It's a little price to pay so you won't feel like dieing tomorrow. And look, I'll help you put it on." I said while applying it onto his back evenly. "Mikey, turn around and apply it onto your chest and stomach, I'll put it on your face" I said to him and when he turned around, I saw him smile at Baji. I guess that he was actually just trying to get me to apply it on for him. I decided to trip him on the sand to loose that cute little smirk and he got up with a face full of sand.

"Serves you right Mikey!" Baji shouted and laughed with Chifuyu trying to calm him down so people won't think we're crazy.

After we all put on sunscreen, Hina, Emma and I went into the water and so did the rest of the guys. Afterwards, Draken came and brought a ball so we can toss it at eachother in the water. We played for about an hour before getting out to go eat. Hina and Emma made sandwiches for everyone before coming . Angels, literal angels.

Everyone eating,
Brought to you by Yakisoba (ಥ _ʖಥ)

"Mikey-kun don't go in the water as yet, you just ate" I shouted at Mikey who was running toward the ocean but stopped and came back looking all disappointed. "But why does Ken-chin get to go in the water!?" "Because 'Ken-chin' didn't eat half of the food we brought." He gave in after I said that and sat down in the sand to dig a hole.

We were getting bored after we ate so someone came up with the idea of playing volleyball and the loosing team has to do one thing the winning team wants. We divided ourselves into our teams.
Team one
Smiley
Baji
Y/n
Draken
Mitsuya

Team two
Mikey
Takemichi
Hakkai
Chifuyu
Angry

Hina and Emma wanted to be the referees and so, the match began. Obviously we were winning, because my love for a specific anime back in my world encouraged me to learn it and we got a tall person, two fierce people and Mitsuya who was actually really good at this.

On the other hand, the other team was doing alright but they had absolutely no coordination. Mikey was trying to get all, while Takemichi was trying to look good for Hina and Hakkai, Chifuyu and Angry were actually doing really well. The game ended in team 1 winning 3 out of 5 sets and team 2 winning 2.

We all chose who we wanted on the other team to do whatever we want and this is how it went..
Smiley- Angry
Baji-Mikey
Y/n- Chifuyu
Draken- Takemichi
Mitsuya- Hakkai

Mitsuya just made Hakkai bring him something to drink, Draken made Takemitichi exercise till he dropped saying he needed to get stronger, Smiley got to bury Angry until his neck in the sand, Baji told Mikey to run to a convince store and buy 20 different snacks and I did the right thing which was, "CHIFUYU," I said grinning "um should I be worried" he asked Takemichi. "Probably" he replied. "CHIFUYU, YOU HAVE TO.........give me a hug." 

The place went quiet for a second until, in unison, everyone shouted, "HUHHHH?!?!"
"Yes, that's right, I want a hug." "Is that all?" Not really, no I want a kiss to but I can't ask for that now can I.

"Yes that's all, a hug for 20 seconds... or longer if u enjoyed it"
"Um o-ok"
We went in for a hug and I felt as if my life was complete.*acts dramatically*

The hug went on for over 20 seconds and I was starting to feel a little awkward. "Chifuyu, you can't hug her for so long, that's not fair!" Baji blurted out and a tired Mikey who just ran back from a convince store agreed with him. "She said I can hug her for how long if I want" Well I did kinda did say that. But it was to long of a hug so I kissed his cheek and he let go of me in shock....cute. Baji and Mikey were also in shock while I walked over to Hina and Emma, my angels.

The sun was now setting and Hina and Emma headed back to their homes because they have stuff to do tomorrow. The rest of us just packed up our things and went one by one to change our clothes. I went last because I was still digging the hole Mikey started and left.

After bathing in the showers and changing, I walked outside and bumped into a familiar lanky person smoking a cigarette. It was Hanma. I didn't know if to run or give him my number. "Hi~ aren't you that girl who was at the festival🤍." Ack, he spoke to me.
"Yea, your Hanma right, Hanma Shuji~" he looked a bit shocked that I knew his name and I took that opportunity to walk away. And by walk, I mean run.

He didn't follow me though. I made my way to the rest of the group and we decided to head home now. Takemichi and I got dropped home by Mikey and Draken and then they left.

Today was so much fun and I wish we can always have fun like this. To bad the bloody Halloween is about to come up. And I have to keep an eye on Kazutora and Hanma. I'm not letting him die any time soon.

________
This chapter was kind of a special but also a chapter that supposed to come after the one before this. So it has chapter 8 before this and it supposed to have a chapter nine, but that is in the process of making. So, this chapter is kind of after the stuff which happens after chapter 9, you know ?
I'll explain where this goes in when I write chapter 9 if u didn't understand.
Chapter 9 will be posted soon.

Word count:
1453