9

Now this is the chapter after 8.
⚠️This chapter may contain some manga spoilers⚠️

Recap
"I'm about to tell you everything that will happen in this story of Tokyo Revengers incase anything happens to me and u must promise to save everyone." He nodded yes and I started.

I spent a few hours explaining every detail that happened in the Anime and Manga making sure he understood me. I told him everyone who dies or what important thing happens. I also told him about how Mikey turns out in the future. But I know that if we save them, everything  and everyone will be ok.

I didn't forget tell him that how Draken didn't die that Hina will be alive in the future, only to be killed again. Before we came home, he gave Hina the necklace he bought for her and I told him not to shake Naoto's hand. I don't want him going to the future just to see her and Akkun die.
.
.
.
.

I wanted to recap on what I told him to make sure he understood. I decided to test him on where the anime stopped first so that we can prevent Baji's death on Bloody Halloween.

"Who replaces Pah as 3rd Division Captain?"
"Kisaki"
"What happens after that"
"Baji leaves Toman"
"Did Baji actually betray Toman?"
"No, he is a secret spy who wants to take down Kisaki."
.
.

"Ok, so plan A. We might have to let him go in Valhalla now that I think about it. Because he would be able to get closer to Kazutora and if we talk to Baji about this, he could try to get Kazutora to switch sides or trust Baji enough so that he doesn't stab him."

If plan A fails, we're moving onto plan B which is....
"Keep an eye on Kazutora and you'll be keeping and eye on Hanma so he doesn't call Kazutora and if he does, you'll be able to kick away Hanma's phone and stop him." "Nice Takemichi, you remembered!"

"So, the plan save the future is a go" we said in unison and did a dramatic fist bump. It still has a few days till Kisaki is officially 3rd Division and Baji leaves, so we decided to take a relaxer until then so I can fully heal.

Few days past....(and this is where the beach special happens... like the second relaxer day)

Present
Today was the day. The day Baji leaves and Kisaki becomes 3rd. It was the night now and Takemichi got a call from Draken saying to meet up at the shrine. But that wasn't all, he also said to bring me. I got ready and Takemichi and I headed out. We met up with Mikey, Draken, Smiley, Mitsuya and Yasuhiro and headed to the shrine.  When we arrived, Takemichi went into the crowd and I just stood to the side because I don't like crowds.

"We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang."
Everyone looked confused and Takemichi was looking out for Kisaki.
"3rd Division Captain, step up!"
Why is Kisaki taking so long. The little shit want it dramatic or something. 

There he was, he began walking up the stairs and me on the side just glared at him. Murmurs were heard from everyone.  Kisaki sat down. After, some people in the crowd started arguing.  But why wasn't Kisaki's loud mouth friend saying anything. "I should have been more clear. What I ment to say was. THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN, Y/N L/N STEP UP." I stood there still processing what he just said for a few seconds until it hit me what he just said.  "HUHHHH!"I ran to the lower steps and shouted while looking at Mikey in shock.

"I'm sorry Mikey-kun but I think I may have misheard. Am I still hallucinating from getting stabbed. But I was alright at the beach. Wait is this some after effects-"my rant was cut of by Mikey intervening, "You heard right Y/n, you are now the 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang."

I didn't know what to say and all I could do was turn around and look at Takemichi who was also looking shocked. I faced back Mikey and asked, "You sure you're making the right decision Mikey-kun, I mean, I almost died not to long ago."