Hello persons of this world,... before we begin, it was brought to my attention that Kisaki is the same age as Naoto...what 😃.... after minutes of freaking out, I came to the conclusion to just leave him that age in this fanfic. You'll see why later on. Anyway... enjoy~.
.
.

"Ugh,....what the hell happened" I groaned as I opened my eyes a raised my head. I was about to rub my face but then realized that both my hands were tied to the back of a chair and my legs were tied to the chair legs. "Took you long enough~ 🤍" oh now I remember. "Hanma Shuji, Kazutora Hanemiya."

Few hours ago....
I was walking home and was being followed by two people. They then grabbed me and  put a rag over my face to knock me out. Those two people were none other than Hanma and Kazutora. I know for sure Kisaki was behind this though. He probably wants to be captain of 3rd Division.

Present
"Oh, you remembered us, how sweet." "How could I forget a lanky dude and, well, Kazutora. What do you want from me." "Ah, nothing much.. Just, what were you doing at Baji-kun's house." Shit, they saw. "What do you mean." "We saw you walking out of his apartment building." "Dang, you guys are really dumb huh? If you wana know, HIS Vice Captain lives there and I went to check up on him. Whenever I go to check on Baji to convince him to come back to Toman, he always refuse." It was so hard to lie without breaking eye contact.

"Hmmm, kk~" "Is there anything else you want?, if not, then do untie me, whoever tied this was just trying to cut off my blood supply." "Sorry, but no can do. We had specific orders to leave you here until the fight with Toman tomorrow ends." "Did Kisaki give you that orders,  Hanma?" He only raised his eyebrows in shock. "Oh, so he did. Tell him when I get outa here I'll beat the shit out of him mkay🖤"

"Isn't Kisaki a part of Toman, why would you ask us about him" "Okay~ if you say so. But seriously, let me go." "Sorry Y/n-chan, but we can't. "-K
"Seriously!?" I guess I'll have to break out of here. "So, if you have no intention of letting me go, what do you guys wanna do while we wait here? Eye spy? Truth or Dare~? Never have I ever- "Do you not know what kind of situation you are in right now?!. I mean, we can kill you any second"-K

"Well you guys already had a lot of chances to kill me, you you didn't, so I'm guessing it's for a reason. Am I wrong?"

"You're not right, but you aren't wrong either. May I explain"-Kazutora

"Sure"

"We plan to show you to everyone from Valhalla tomorrow before we leave for the fight. By doing this we'll boost everyone's courage even more as they see a 3rd Division Captain sob for help after getting punched."

Holy shit, he's crazy. "So, are you gonna punch me now or-" "We'll be punching you infront of them tomorrow. We can't have you dieing on us so Hanma suggested 20 times maximum." "That might still kill me though. Are you unaware of how much punching hurts." "And that's why we said 20, Y/n-chan 🤍" "Yall crazy" "It's just friendly competition." When Kazutora said that, they both walked out and left me in that dark room, tied up on a chair, starvinggggg..

Hours passed
"HEY HANMA!" "Yes~" "I'm starving. I need food..............*silence* did you just walk away!?"

More hours passed
I'm so hungry and I need to use the washroom. Hanma then walked in the room. "That better be food and water Hanma Shuji." "Yes yes. Here say aahh." He said as he fed me some fried rice and gave me water to drink. (I ain't gonna let yall decide what he feeding y/n cuz some of yall .N a s t y.  😃👀)

"Thanks ... wait I shouldn't be thanking you. Untie this now, I need to go to the bathroom."
"How can I believe you won't try escaping."
"You think I'm dumb. While in here for hours, I heard multiple people walking around this room I'm in. So I know there isn't any chance of escape."