16

Like three quarter way in this chapter, the manga spoilers gonna begin......so chapters after this gonna be stuff that happened in the manga.
.
.

It's been a few weeks since the Bloody Halloween and thankfully, we saved Baji. Kazutora was just arrested for a few days and for the days he was arrested, Mikey, Baji and I went to visit him. We had a long talk about everything that happened and it ended with Kazu apologizing for everything he did. Mikey forgave him and invited him back to Toman when he gets released. He will be in my Division for the time.

His days in holding flew by quickly and I checked up on him every day. It was now weeks passed and around now is when Takemichi and Hina supposed to meet up with Hakkai. But since they already know eachother, the storyline changed. I was just going to let the original play out except make a few changes like, calling Mikey and Draken they time they supposed to arrive and going with Takemichi and Chifuyu to the fight.

We also decided that we should tell Chifuyu about Takemichi, since it's in the original and they grew pretty close to eachother, just like in the manga. We also made him swear not to tell Baji or anyone. But I didn't say anything about me as yet. Oh, I almost forgot... Valhalla joined up with Toman and the 6th division was created. Now I keep an eye on Kisaki and Hanma whenever they look suspicious.

And since Baji was still alive, Takemichi didn't become 1st Division Captain. Instead, I added him to mine. I'll be sure to make him Vice-Captain as soon as Kisaki goes bye bye though.

One thing led to another, and Takemichi and I were now heading to Hakkai's house. We met completely random.

Few minutes ago
Takemichi and I were just at the park planning on what to do next when I accidentally tripped from pacing up and down, but Hakkai happened to be there and he caught me "Are you ok Y/n-chan?". "Wow, he usually can't talk to any girl but me." Ahh it's Yuzuha~. "Thanks for catching me Hakkai, I'm fine." "This is Y/n L/n, Toman 3rd Division Captain." "Ohh~ hi Y/n-chan, I'm Yuzuha. You can call me big sis." Ack, I love her.

Present
Then they kind of invited us over because Yuzuha wanted to get to know me more. When we arrived at their house, there awaited the Black Dragons. Wait,.... Takemichi is not a Captain here, so does that mean..oh no T-T... will I be the one to get beat up. But I don't wanaa~. "Um Takemichi, do you by any chance want to get punched." "WHAT?!" "IM JUST KIDDING."

"Who the hell are these jerks."
"I've seen her before,.... she's Toman's... 3rd Division Captain, L/n." Nice, thanks dude for remembering me even though I have no idea who you are. Sigh, well, I did come along fully knowing the consequences so there's no going back now. But, I do know where Taiju will be coming out of and I think I can dodge.

"There's a Toman f*cker, on our turf." Yes yes no need to get so worked up Koko. "This is Black Dragon territory.  If any other gangs come swaggering in, the boss had ordered us to kill him. Or in your case, her. You know what that means L/n. It means you're dead." Well it won't be the first time I die"pftt".
"Y/n, how could you laugh in this situation are you really suicidal as Draken said." "Chill Takemichi, I just remembered something funny at the wrong time."

Remember ,"when words are in open quotes and italics, that is whispering."

"Don't touch her, she's my friend" aww Hakkai. "Stay back Y/n, they don't go easy on girls." I feel wrong being here because that line was ment for Hina. "So this is L/n. She looks like a weak little girl." I wana go home.
"GET 'EM, BOYS." "I told you not to hurt my friends." "We don't take orders from you" Hakkai slammed the dude's face to the ground and I think I heard a crack.

"Sorry for getting you involved. The leader is Taiju Shiba." "Yea, he's our older brother." Takemichi looked surprised. Did I forget to tell him that part. Wait, shit, I'm supposed to look surprised. "Where's Taiju now?" "He's at the convenience store." "He's hardly ever home, except for this shit. Pain in the ass." "HEY. Watch your mouth, asshole." Inupi said as he held a blade at Hakkai. "You have no damn chill."