5

After everyone left the shrine, Takemichi, Hina and I made our way home.

__ARRIVED HOME_____

After showering and getting ready for bed, Takemichi and I couldn't stop thinking of ways for Pah to not go to jail. I told him about what will happen with Osanai and Pah. And then we talked about future Naoto saying how we need to stop Draken and Mikey from splitting.

Of course I know why they might almost split and can probably stop it but I'm not sure that they'll listen to me when the time comes and Pah fights Osanai. So I need a plan B incase Plan A fails.

I then got ready for bed and so did Takemichi. Slowly, my eyes closed and eventually I was completely asleep.

"YOU DONT BELONG IN THIS WORLD!" "GET OUT!" "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOON~" "BYE BYE~.." "3RD AUGUST" "/N....y/n.... Y/N"

Drenched in sweat, I woke up from Takemichi constantly shouting my name while fixing his hair in the mirror. What was that dream about. The dream was slowly fading away from my memories and the only thing I can remember was the words "You don't belong in this world".

I don't know if that was someone trying to tell me something or if it was just a random nightmare but it creeped me out. "I'm gonna be Draken's bodyguard!" Takemichi yelled.

Of course....., today Takemichi will be stalking Draken and Mikey.(Takemichi in the background...."Yeah, I'm a genius"). I wanted to go along with him so I jumped in the shower and changed into some clothes I bought. (Choose any clothes you want)

We began walking outside and met up with Draken. Obviously I know he's going to deny Takemichi's offer but I didn't want to tell Mitchi every single detail. It'll ruin the fun.

"My bodyguard? No way."
"Thank you.....Wait what?"
I tried so hard to hold back my laughter only for Takemichi so glare at me.

"Why would I need something as annoying as a bodyguard" ..I continued holding in my laughter while Draken spoke to Mitchi.

After Draken walked away, I knew Takemichi was mentally saying he already failed. But we didn't stop there, we began to follow Draken until he eventually met up with Mikey and then continued following.

Somehow, Takemichi got glasses for us to wear and we made our way to the restaurant.

Ah yes, we're about to see the most adorable thing which is Mikey complaining about how he has no flag. I couldn't help but take photos with my phone. It was to precious.

Moments later, I had my phone on record as I watched Mikey fall asleep and Draken carrying him on his back.

We then made our way to the hospital where we saw the girl who got raped. I thought it looked bad in the anime, but up close, it was way worse. I felt so bad for her.

The parents arrived and the father began quarreling with Mikey and Draken while the mother was in the back crying. Draken pulled Mikey to bow and apologize while Takemichi and I stood behind the wall. Takemichi was probably thinking about what future Akkun said about Mikey and Draken before committing suicide because he had his thinking face on with a bit sadness in his eyes after thinking about Akkun.

"Man, I'm kinda hungry."
"What? You just ate"

*Skip ahead a little*

Mitsuya then came to pick up Mikey and ofcourse I took a picture but also tried not to be seen.
"See ya" Mikey waved as he left.

Takemichi then went to the future again and I made my way to find the warehouse where the fight is about to go down. I stopped off and looked around for a bit getting used to where I am while on my way.

Takemichi POV
After talking to Naoto and Osanai in the future, I shook Naoto's hand and appeared on Akkun's bike with him talking about Yamagishi farting or something. I was so happy to see Akkun after witnessing his death in the future. I will save you Akkun.

I hopped off the bike after a while and ran off to the warehouse to meet up with y/n.

Y/n POV
I arrived at the warehouse and tried to be as quiet as possible as I waited for Takemichi to come back to the past. I told him to meet me here before he left for the future.

I quietly watched inside the warehouse using my camera on selfie mode so that I won't be caught (yall ever watched Percy Jackson.. if you did, this is like the mirror thing he did when he was trying to escape Medusa). All was going well until the sun flashed off my phone and shined right on Pah's face.

"WHO'S THERE!?"

I slapped my face so hard that it got red and as I tried to make my escape, Draken grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "Oh, y/n-chan , what are you doing here?" Mikey asked.

"Oh hey, Mikey, Draken,Pah and Peh," I said while giving an awkward smile and wave.
"Y/n-chan~, if you wanted to see me again, you could have just asked me" Mikey said with a smile.

"Haha(you know that awkward haha we say when we don't know how to respond)... I was just getting used to my new surroundings and I happened to see you guys in here heh heh😅, so I came to see what you were up to."

"Oh, why didnt you just come inside. You didn't have to act all secretive. It's not like we'll kill you or anything," Draken said with a tiny smirk. Ooff did  Draken just smile.. how I wish I could take a picture right now.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" I added hoping they don't tell me to get lost because that'll be awkward." We were kind of in the middle of discussing something important-" he was cut off my Takemichi running inside. Took you long enough.

Takemichi POV
I arrived at the warehouse but I didnt see y/n. I went inside anyway because I had to stop this fight from happening. I wished y/n can tell me every single thing that will happen but she said that she doesn't want to disrupt the balance of the storyline.

I ran inside and to my surprise,  there was y/n with a relieved face which shouted 'took you long enough'. 

"What's up, Takemichi?" Mikey asked.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Draken added.
"You again?" "Get outta here you piece of shit" Pah and Peh said.

"Sorry, but we're discussing something really important right now." Draken said in a calm tone.

Y/n POV
"Could you call off this fight with Moebius" Takemichi said.
"Huh"-Mikey
"I can't tell you how I know, but someone's secretly pulling the strings behind this conflict"

Before anything else can be said and done, I flinched for what was about to come next. Pah grabbed Takemichi's hair and threw him to the side. I was about to go up and help Takemichi but Draken stepped infront of me signaling me to not.

"Who the hell do you think your are, right Pah-chin" Peh said.
"Get lost. Say another word, and I'll murder you" Pah added.

Pah then proceed to walk toward Mikey and Draken but Takemichi spoke again. "You can't."

Pah started walking toward Takemichi and before I could say anything, he began punching Takemichi. I couldn't just stand there and watch him get beaten up, because I promised Takemichi I'll help him. I jumped pass Draken"Hey stop that-" I was cut off.

"Takemichi, you've made your case."
"We're going to fight Moebius"
"No, I can't back down,if we fight with Moebius, Toman, is finished."

Pah was about to punch Takemichi again but Draken stopped him. "Maby it won't be a bad idea to look into Moebius a bit more, Mikey" Draken said.

"Huh, Ken-chin, you going against Toman?"

Shit. I can't let this happen..first, I gotta get them out of here before Osanai gets here to pick a fight-

"-Sorry to interrupt your little catfight"
No, I'm to late.

_____
Hello,
Sorry for yet another long update. Hope u are enjoying this story. I'm not really a professional writer so it's kinda ummm weird, crack writing. 

Anywho, if you are enjoying this, feel free to vote.

Word count:
1423