10

"And that is how I ended up here stuck with you for the day, Kisaki Tetta. Don't waste my time."

"Wait, so you lost a game with Mikey and thats why you are here?"
"Do I need to repeat myself... do you want me to punch it into your brain."
"Calm down,"
The truth is, yes I lost but I don't want to tell him all the details.

Last night..
Then do you want to play a game, looser has to do what the winner wants?!" This is probably an attempt of a trap, but I'm not one to loose games so easily. "Sure I accept. What game?"  "Rock paper scissors". "Um you sure about that" "Yup"

We did best out of 5. I won the first 1 out of five... but completely lost the rest .. whatt?how? T-T
"How'd you win. I only got one. Can you read minds or something?  That's creepy Mikey"
"Well I am a master at rock paper scissors and I let you win the first one so you at least have one point." he shouted proudly. I just stood there shocked. "Wait the episode on their past. How could I forget that he didn't loose in rock paper scissors. I just thought Baji was really bad it it.

"So Mikey-kun, what do you want? I can already guess what it is though." "Well, say what you guess it is~"
"You want me to go with Kisaki tomorrow. Am I right?"
"Oh~ I just wanted a hug but ok, you can go with him tomorrow." "Wait what-" "Then it's settled, you will be going with Kisaki tomorrow and become buddies who trust eachother" "WAIT WAIT.... you wanna hug here, look a hug *hugs* heck you want a kiss" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a long hug if that didn't change his mind .. then I'll have to threaten him.

"Thanks for the free hug and kiss Y/n-chan~, but you'll still be going tomorrow because that was the official deal." This little, well I guess threatening it is..."Hey, but Mikey-kun, I almost killed him today, aren't you afraid I end him tomorrow." "You won't do that because before you said you won't kill him, you just won't like him hehehe" "Well I change my mind." "No" "You can't just say no" "Yes"

We argued on the subject for the longest while but I eventually gave in because he's so damn persistent. I don't think anyone can win a fight against him, physically and verbally.

Present
And now, here I am, sitting with this rat in a very awkward silence drinking my (coffee/tea/what ever u want). Anytime he talks, I just glare at him indicating to shut up. "Y/n-chan-" "Don't call me that L/n is ok" "Ok, then L/n-chan" "Hmm what" "We should probably talk so that we can at least tell Mikey we did." "Look here Kisaki, I came here against my will after being dragged out the house by Mikey and Draken so early in the morning. Let me be."
"Y/n-chan~ you're not mad at us are you." "I said don't call me that-... oh Mikey-kun, Draken-kun,...hi"

"Wait what are you doing here?!"
"We came to make sure you didnt start attacking him and also to buy some Dorayaki~"
"Oh well that's understandable"
"Anyway, we'll be heading out now Y/n-chan, come on Mikey." Draken said before heading out with Mikey behind him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️some spoilers start here⚠️⚠️⚠️

"So L/n, why don't you like or trust me?"
"Because you're hella suspicious and you give off a bad vibe that makes me what to throw you over a cliff" but then again, you will get whats coming to you. "That's a little extreme. We are partners now in the 3rd Division so we should get along don't you think?" "No, not really" I wanted to start screwing with his head so I texted Takemichi and told him to call me so I can use him as Hina. *phone ringing* (btw she bought a phone from this world also) and good thing Hina is in school today. Because there's a less likely chance of meeting her.
"Give me a second Kisaki. Hi Hina-chan~" He flinched when I said her name,...nice.

Takemichi on the line-
"What's going on there.. what are you guys talking about." You fool don't ask those questions, how am I gonna answer it infront of him and tell Akkun and the rest of them laughing in the back to shut up cuz then I'll laugh to. "Oh Hina, I'm just out somewhere with some person. Oh his name, he's-" "SO L/N!" Holy shit he startled me. "Maby you can text her later. We're in the middle of something." Ha, he's anxious. "Anyway Hina, I'll call you later and tell you what's up, sorry I'm not in school today," translation, Takemichi, we got him.