4

Hi.. sorry for taking so long to update.

After ending the call with Draken, Takemichi, Hina and I started to make our way to the shrine. I was so scared and happy at the same time because,  if I fail to be friends, some die but on the other hand, I'm literally about to meet Mikey, Draken,  Mitsuya......

Takemichi POV
On our way to the shrine, I looked over to y/n whose mood is changing from a scared expression to a happy one. She's really confusing sometimes but oh well.

Y/n POV
We finally arrived at the shrine and heard the sound of motorcycles coming toward us so I backed away a little. I'm guessing Takemichi took that as a warning and did the same along with Hina.

The bikes arrived and with that were two dudes coming to grab Takemichi's shirt and asking him what he is doing here. "Could you be Takemichi?". At this point, I was on total fangirl mode but i had to keep myself composed so that i can not scare them off. 

Takemichi POV

"Y-yes," i replied to the purple haired boy as he walked up to us and stopped the two boys from grabbing at me. I looked over at y/n and i guess that this boy was one of the boys in our show that she likes because she was practically drooling.  he then took us toward Mikey and Draken and here was y/n once again freaking out even though she saw them already. 

Draken and Mikey greeted us and then Hina , Draken and Mikey were apologizing for what happened before. Y/n was just standing there looking around for I'm guessing her other 'men' as she said while explaining a few things to me before. 

"Takemichy~, who's that next to you, we met her before but never really spoke, am i right."

Y/n POV
Y/n inner thoughts....

ok i saw Mitsuya, Mikey, Draken. i still have a while to go but its progress i guess. 

(inner thoughts cut off...)

"-spoke, am i right." i then jumped out of my train of thought as i heard a voice speak. "O-oh, hi.. I'm L/n Y/n, nice to meet you" did i just stutter.

NOTE: when i use italics, thats y/n thinking to herself.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mikey", "Draken" , the two boys said. Well of course I knew this and I was holding back the urge to hug them but if I did that now, I might probably get kicked out and they will never speak to me again.

"Hey Emma," Draken shouted. "Comin'!". "This girl is Takemichi's wife, so you better protect her." I then tapped on Mitchi's shoulder and whispered, "Wussy boy", he looked at me in confusion until-

"Heya Wussy Boy" the adorable honey eyed female said as she walked toward us. Takemichi looked as if his soul ascended. "You managed to get me into my underwear,  then ran away".

Right now I was trying not to make it seem as if I knew what happened so Hina won't be suspicious of me but it was so hard to do it.

Next thing I know, Hina was beating Takemichi to a pulp and all I could do was watch and try not to laugh.

"So y/n, you look like a foreigner, or were you born here?" Mikey asked and Draken listening also.  Oh I am not from here, I'm from (any country). Shoot, I should have just said that I was born here, now I'm going to be questioned even more. But I guess that's ok since they'll trust me more if they know more about me.

"Oh, and you are fluent in Japanese." Draken added. That's one thing I noticed when I came into this world. I mean I was learning Japanese in my past world but I was never fluent or I couldn't really write it but when I came her, it was just like second nature to me.

"Yea, my mom back in (country) was Japanese (I lied)  so I grew up hearing her speak it."

"Y/n-chan, how come you moved here?" Mikey said very curious.

"Oh, it was pretty sudden I guess, it kinda hit me"

Takemichi then snorted because he got the joke. But everyone else was confused.
"I should explain. My mom and dad wanted me to be more in touch with my Japanese side so they asked me if I would come here, alone of course because they had jobs and I didn't mind"

"WAIT, SO YOUR PARENTS SENT YOU HERE ALONE?!, that's so cool  you're so grown up" Emma said in awe. "So where do you live"
Shit, I can't tell them I live with Mitchi cuz then Hina might be angry.

"Oh yea, um I-"

"She is my cousin so she lives with me." Mitchi cut me off and shouted. Dang Takemichi really said TAKEMICHI TO THE RESCUE.

"Oh y/n why didn't you tell me you guys were cousins. I would have never known" Hina said looking excited.

We continued talking about random things for a while until Mikey went up to talk to the gang and begin the meeting.

Not to long after, Peh-yang and Pah-chin came and beat up Mitchi for a while because of the Kiyomasa incident but draken told him to forgive them because Pah was on edge.
Mitsuya told us about how a Moebius leader Osanai and how someone from their gang beat up his friend and raped the girlfriend infront of him and took all his possessions.

Takemichi,  Dranken and I were now standing together and I saw some other familiar boys, Angry , Smiley , Baji, Chifuyu, and the rest of them. I felt kinda sad knowing what might happen to them or more specifically him but I gotta stay positive.

The talk between Mikey and Pah went on for a while until Mikey shouted "We're going going crush Moebius!"

As everyone cheered, I looked worried and now I have to find a way to stop Pah from stabbing Osoani. And that way, the first flag that is Draken almost dying will not even happen. Ok , I can do this.

________
Hello there .. sorry for the late update... I might post another one later today or prob tmr. Byee

Word count : 1064