22

That song was just stuck in my head whole day. And I'm crying cuz I saw Draken 😭😭😭😭.. Anyway... back to the story..

___________

"I'm going to kill Kisaki and get rid of him as soon as I can."
.
.
"B-But  Y/N-CHAN, WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO NOT LONG AGO SAID WE SHOULDN'T KILL ANYONE?!?!" "Well, Takemichi, plans change. I was trying to keep things clean, but they attacked way more and everyone got hurt even worse than supposed to. I mean, look at Mitsuya, he got one of his hand broken.. thank god its not badly broken, Chifuyu is back to his eyepatch thing, Angry and Smiley got their nose broken from a surprise attack, you are covered in bandages, and me, well I hold grudges and they all just ganged up and hit me with metal with the intent of killing-"

"Y/n, you shouldn't kill him. Didn't you say he'd die anyway? Just let that happen. You don't need blood on your hands. If you kill him, what would Mikey and Draken think. They did hear you say it's not good to kill anyone. They might think your don't hold your word." "I'm sorry, you're right. I was just angry with what they did to all of you guys. Well now, we just have to protect Emma and everyone else before the fight. We have Baji now to, so thats more power on our side. And we need to make sure Mitsuya and Smiley don't get attacked."

Ok, I calmed down now and Takemichi's right, I shouldn't kill him. That'll take care of itself. For now,... I gotta protect. I told Takemichi to go and talk to Mikey about Izana like he supposed to while I go to find Hanma and see if he's gonna betray me. "Chifuyu, imma need you to stay with Baji and make sure he stays indoors. I can't afford to let him get hurt to. After Mitsuya and the twins accident, I don't know what they'll do to him."

"Ok, I got it." And with that, Chifuyu went home, and Takemichi went to sleep. I however, couldn't sleep because honestly, I'm worried. I don't know what I'll do if Emma, Izana or Draken dies or anyone at all. Well except Kisaki. I tried to tell him to back down but, he's just to damn persistent.

After a while, I slept away. "Ah geez, it's been a long time since you came to my dreams. What do you want now!" "Hmmmm~ we just came to check on you~" "To see if you're dead yet~~." "You only got a few left" "A FEW WHAT?!!" "You'll see soon~" "You don't belong here." "Yes, I know. You say that all the time. If I don't belong here then why the frick was I brought here in the first place?!! Answer that you pieces of shit!" "You picked up a foul mouth since the last time we saw you." "Yes yes very foul." "Shut up. You don't scare me. Dumb ass ghost that don't show their selves  and just come in my dreams. GO SCREW YOURSELF!" "You'll get nowhere by cursing at us, little girl." "Y/N!....Y/N!!" "Huh?! Who said that." "That was no one. WAKE UP NOW!!"

First time in the longest while, I woke up covered in sweat. But, it was already 6:30am. Well, it's not like I can go back to sleep.... I showered, brushed my teeth, made toast and headed to Hanma's house. If he's a traitor, I'm going to have to kick him out. As sad as it will be, I can't risk people's lives here. Before leaving, I left Takemichi a note though. Saying I'm going to Hanma's. And to don't forget to go talk to Mikey about Izana today.

Few minutes later after Y/n drove around for a while...

Hanma, why the heck do you have a phone if you're not gonna answer it... I was currently driving on my way to look for Hanma but this fool won't answer his phone. I went everywhere he usually is, but he was nowhere. Well, I guess I have no choice. I headed for his house, he may just be asleep and here I am arguing with invisible him.

Few minutes of driving later...

"WHY THE HECK IS HERE STILL COLD!" "Oh, Y/n, what are you doing here" "Don't you know how to pick up a phone?!!" "Oh that,... I lost it♡" "Why do you sound so happy about that" he just shrugged his shoulders.. "...Anyway, I want to talk about something." "Let's head inside. Won't want you to freeze to death." We both headed inside and it's actually bigger on the inside than how it looks outside. "Wow, and here I was thinking you were broke." "Well, when I moved into this abandoned house, it already had the kitchen things and I just sleep on the couch I bought."