Chapter 02

02: What A Headache

'Is this the time when the Indomitable Alliance attack!?' 

The only time Cale remembers that the Henituse territory was attacked was the war with the Indomitable Alliance.

And if Cale was right, this was the time when the territory was devastated and destroyed.

It must also have been the reason why the Henituse family, as original Cale Henituse said, had died and he was the only one left alive.

Right after they are teleported, they have to fight instantly...

'So quickly...?'

Cale was annoyed, but still calmly responded.

"Eruhaben-nim. Can you remake the Arms uniform but shabbier?"

Cale changed his mind about parading his and his friend's faces. They have a bigger problem to overcome.

Choi Han, Beacrox, Ron, Rosalyn, and Lock all look at Cale. They already have worn those uniforms before to piss off the White Star and Arm.

Alberu was confused though as he had never known Cale and the others pretended to be White Star's Arm. And although Mary knew, she could not act and her voice is too dull, which is why she was never included.

"Nya! Are we doing it again?"

Hong, on Lock's arms with On, looks excited as he glances at On and the visible flying Raon. The three children averaging 13-years-old find it fun to pretend as the Real Arm.

"Today, we are the Real Arm."

Cale had a smug look on his face.

He was already picturing on his head how the White Star of this place would react to the sudden appearance of 'The Real Arm' and interfere with all his plans.

'Let's smack him at the back, like always.'

Cale always loved to smack the White Star from behind.

The Young Master nodded to himself, satisfied.

-Human! You're smiling like that again!

As usual, Cale ignores Raon and instead looks at Eruhaben, the ancient dragon.

"Fine."

Eruhaben has seen Arm's uniform before, so it was not hard to remake it. But shabbier, of course.

"Such a piece of cake."

Eruhaben arrogantly said.

He was quite flustered earlier as he doesn't have the slightest bit of idea how the hell they got suddenly teleported without him noticing.

Yes, as someone great and mighty, especially with magic, his pride was hurt.

Snap.

It took only a snap of Eruhaben's finger and everyone's clothes changed into what Cale and the others usually wear to piss off Arm and the White Star.

"The Real Arm...?"

Alberu, who has been silent till now, looks at everyone with a confused face.

"Crown Prince! The human and everyone too pretended to be an organization called the 'Real Arm' before!"

Raon seems to be very happy when reporting to Alberu about smacking the White Star from behind and pissing him off.

The quarter dark elf thought to himself that Raon resembles Cale a lot more now that he is growing.

Just then, the two kittens also spoke.

"To piss the White Star off, nya!"

"Yeah! Piss off the White Star! Nya!"