Chapter 20

20: Someone's Scamming.

"Where is this place?"

They appeared in the Jungle where Cale said he was planning on heading when they parted ways.

"The unlucky human seems to not be here."

Eruhaben cannot feel Raon's presence therefore they are not anywhere in the Jungle.

"Now where are they?"

Euhaben took out a communication device and message the little kid.

He had forgotten that this is Cale Henituse we are talking about, the same unlucky human who travel left and right and save pretty much everyone that he encountered. Yet he whines when they call him a 'hero.'

'Poor bastard.'

Why doesn't he just stay still if he does not want additional work? It is because Cale cannot stay still that he always finds himself in trouble.

'I wouldn't even be surprised if a God eyeing that unlucky human also the one who sent us here.'

Eruhaben shook his head and sighs the more he thinks of Cale Henituse.

"Who are we looking for?"

Og!Eruhaben ask curiously as he eyed the Jungle. 

The original Ancient Dragon can feel that the entire Jungle is under an illusion. It must be a Shaman's work.

'What is up with this place? What are the humans up to now?'

He thought to himself as he run his fingers into his long golden hair.

The illusion was a Shaman's work but there are several thousand humans inside the Jungle. All of those humans are also under the same illusion.

'Hmm. This travel might be a little more interesting than I originally thought.'

Og!Eruhaben was only after his life. He wanted to extend his life through the help of this other him and travel the world to see what that unknown God meant when it said he was needed.

"Young master Cale-nim has red hair, Eruhaben-nim."

It was Mary who answered the question.

Og!Mary was just staying quiet the whole time as she has no idea what are they talking about nor was she bold enough to talk to a Dragon she is not acquainted with. However, her eyes were busy scanning the place she had never gone to before.

"Ohoh. I see."

The og!Ancient Dragon then look at Eruhaben, who was busy contacting someone.

"Why are you looking for other Dragons?"

A Dragon seeking out another Dragon? It was something unheard of.

It was Eruhaben's purpose of coming all the way to the Land of Death from the North after all. To ask the Mayor and his Elemental who meets Rasheel in the past where that Grey Dragon is slumbering.

After all, it was the Elementals that found Rasheel and disturb his sleep. Those Elementals at this point still do not know where Rasheel is.

In addition, no one knew exactly where are Dodori and his mother currently reside. Dodori simply showed up on his own accord because he wanted to meet Cale while he dragged his mother Mila after getting scammed by also Cale.

"There might be a huge war that requires our assistant in the future. We are simply preparing."

Eruhaben calmly said while listening to Raon's response.