Chapter 05

05: Indomitable Alliance! (2)

"We. Are. The. Real. Arm!"

Whoosh~!

The wind blows, and Choi Han's clothes were fluttering where the direction of the wind blows.

Flutter. Flutter.

Choi Han was flustered.

Just why did the battlefield have to quiet down when he shouted that line? Do they really have to do that?

"Uh."

He manages to say but nothing came out next. He sucks at acting, it's probably best if he just stayed quiet right now.

-T, that! That!

That was terrible. But Raon cannot say that since Choi Han did his best.

-Good job, Choi Han!

Even the chubby but great and mighty dragon stuttered in his mind.

"Ugh! Y, you!"

Clopeh Sekka, the man who was sent flying by Choi Han's fists, manage to get his body out of the wall and glared at Choi Han, who was floating in the air.

"You are a hindrance to the path of the legend—what... you are wearing...?"

However, he soon stops after seeing what Choi Han was wearing and immediately looks at Syrem.

'Did he really betray me!? This instant!?'

Clopeh still can't believe Arm betrayed him when the war has just begun.

"Ha! Look at you, pretending to be one of us with such a shabby uniform!"

Grrr-!

Syrem scoffed at Choi Han and his wyvern growled.

"You should do better."

He then immediately attack Choi Han in Arm's uniform—completely forgetting that he was not supposed to reveal himself.

It was for this very reason that he felt the chills looking at Choi Han whose plate is huge and much sturdier than his.

'But it's strange.'

This person and the other one standing in the Henituse walls have the same size of plate and he felt like these two individuals are too similar. But this person in front of him was definitely stronger.

'Just what is going on?'

As he ready his fist to punch, Choi Han easily blocks Syrem's punch with his scabbard. The bastard did not even budge!

Using his feet, he kicks Choi Han in the head but Choi Han captured his feet without much difficulty.

It was then that Choi Han kicked Syrem in the stomach and Syrem was blown away though not that far as he still manages to hold and land on his wyvern.

"Ha, haha..."

The helmeted Syrem then began to laugh, not caring for his aching stomach that Choi Han just kicked.

"You! Kuahahaha!"

Choi Han did not move even though he knew why Syrem was laughing like a crazy bastard.

"You have a Dragon!"

Although Syrem was too weak to sense Raon, he got too close to Choi Han and Raon was just beside him that Syrem recognizes it was a dragon.

"You bastard have a Dragon's protection!"

'Who is this bastard?'

Syrem thought as he stares at Choi Han.