Chapter 27

27. Introductions Are Necessary.

"Hmm."    

Rosalyn hummed after hearing what Cale had said through the video communication device.

Beacrox Molan was on the side quietly listening with a frown.   

The young master had just said that they are already done with the matters in the Eastern Continent and had gone to meet the crown prince in the Roan Kingdom right after.

Although Beacrox was worried about how the young master seemed to be moving a lot without proper rest these past few days, however, what he had revealed to them is also concerning.

Apparently, they had met up with the excommunicated priestess Cage. She had been working with the God of Death, who at the moment is chasing a certain redhead child. Said child is someone GoD knew and is the very reason why all of them had ended up in this other timeline.

The young master did not give any more details as he still has one last thing to do before heading to the Breck Kingdom, but at least they now had leads on how this happened and how to go back home.

They just need to catch some punks. 

-What about your preparation for the war?

Rosalyn smiled.

"We're already done, you master Cale. The moment the enemy crosses the Gorge of death, we'll obliterate them."

Cale shivered on the other side.

"Besides, young master, everyone will be here. There's nothing to worry about."

The Dragon Half-Blood would show up, but Rosalyn was saying that there is nothing to worry about.

It means she doesn't see the Dragon Half-Blood as a threat.

As expected of the Tower Master, Cale smirked.

Although the Dragon Half-Blood is still powerful, Cale's allies are already used to fighting more powerful individuals. Their Choi Han alone is already enough.

Furthermore, they are aware of the Dragon Half-Blood's skills. A great advantage.

-I trust everyone. Just don't get hurt.

'I could say that to you.'

Rosalyn thought as she eyed Cale's complexion on the video communication device. He was paler than ever, not having enough rest and proper meals.

She could already feel Beacrox's agreement as he also watched his young master on the screen.

"Young master. Have you been resting and eating properly?"

The former princess changed the topic before Cale could reply.

"What are you going to do now, young master Cale?"

-I'll tell the rest later once everyone has arrived. It's good to let others know.

"Of course, young master Cale. Choi Han's group is almost done. They are going to head here in a bit."

-Great. And they are fine?

Rosalyn only smiles, which made Cale flinch a bit.

"We will see you later."

-... Yes, miss Rosalyn.

Click.

The young master had dropped the call.

At that moment, Rosalyn spoke.

"What do you think?"

Rosalyn looked over to where Beacrox is.