Chapter 30

30. Puppy Young Masters.

In another room provided by og!Rosalyn, two individuals stood facing each other. It was none other than Ron Molan and the original Ron Molan.

"You looked better than I am."

Og!Ron was surprised to see the other him who looked a lot more healthy than him. He heard they are only a year apart but the difference between them is huge.

"I've been well taken care of."

They have been in numerous wars and battles these past years but Ron only participated in some. The young master doesn't put him and Beacrox on the front lines. The young master also makes sure everyone is eating and resting well.

It would not be a surprise everyone is healthy except for the young master himself. That is why they cannot leave him alone.

"How did you lose an arm?"

He heard from his allies that his doppelganger lose an arm and is using an undead one, courtesy of the necromancer.

It didn't happen to him so he was trying to figure out when it was going to happen to avoid it. After all, og!Ron uses a double dagger and losing an arm is fatal to him.

Ron chuckled darkly, remembering how and when he lose his arm.

"I went to investigate on my own. It was my fault for underestimating the enemy."

The original frowned. 

It was because he never left to investigate on his own. He had been with his son and Choi Han's party ever since leaving the Henituse household.

"You left my son alone?"

Og!Ron glared at the other. He cared for his son deeply, which is why he was mad that the other left his son alone.

His son was the only precious being his wife left to him. Og!Ron does not have anybody aside from his son the moment his family was slaughtered, which is why he cannot help but always worry about Beacrox.

"Heh."

Ron laugh as he remembered what the young master said when he asked him to take care of Beacrox.

"He is an adult now."

Beacrox proved to be capable, even taking care of more than 10 children. Ron was still worried but his son has grown now, and he began to trust him to survive on his own.

Og!Ron stayed quiet.

Of course, he knew Beacrox is already an adult but he won't be able to bear it if he lost his son. He can't help but worry.

Suddenly, Ron remembered something and looked the other him in the eye.

"I heard you left the young master alone to join that punk."

Ron Molan was glaring at the original. 

How dare he leave that puppy young master alone? Someone who can't even take care of himself cannot be left alone.

Furthermore, he joined Choi Han the punk of all people. Ron cannot see himself being able to get along with that bastard who acts like an innocent puppy in front of the young master but is actually the most deranged of them all. 

"Ho? But I don't care about him."

Og!Ron Molan's answer was honest. 

Ron was quiet for a moment before responding.

"We are one. You know I cared about him even a little."

He did. The original Ron Molan refused to acknowledge it before but he did have a little affection for the child he took care of since he was a baby.