Chapter 07

07: Who Are You?

'To kidnap him.'

Alberu Crossman stares at Cale, who was also staring at him with his stoic face.

Naturally, Cale knew what that look meant, so he quickly cleared up the misunderstanding.

"Hyung-nim, I am just going to talk with him." 

"Hmm. You are not going to do something to him, are you?"

Alberu doubt Cale is just going to 'quietly' kidnapped og!Cale Henituse to talk to him.

"Of course not."

Cale smiled innocently, and it gave Alberu goosebumps.

'He is up to something.'

That's for sure considering this is Cale they are talking about. This crazy bastard always does things on a much larger scale. Alberu should not be too surprised if something big happens again.

"Do you know what will happen if the firstborn of a Count got kidnapped in the middle of a war?"

They are at war.

Count Deruth Henituse and the others might think that the Indomitable Alliance have gotten their hands on og!Cale Henituse and that he will become a war prisoner.

It is dangerous if they are found out it was them, 'the imposters,' that dare kidnap a Count's son.

"I do. It will be fine."

Cale was confident that it is going to be fine so Alberu can't do anything about it if Cale thinks that way.

Sighing, Alberu said.

"Dongsaeng, I will be watching you."

Cale snorted at Alberu's words.

"What are you talking about?"

"It was nothing."

Cale then ignored Alberu as he made his way to where Cale Henituse stood while in his armor and was doing nothing.

He can't even wield a sword, what could he do in the war?

At that moment, Cale looks at Alberu.

"Hyung-nim, I was originally planning on grabbing him."

"And?"

Alberu raised his brow.

'Don't tell me, this bastard is...?'

"I do not have the strength."

Alberu's face was blank.

"Your highness—no, hyung-nim... please grab him for me!"

Ah...

He was right. Cale was planning on using him again. He truly has no shame.

Well, as expected of his younger brother. Cale wouldn't be Cale if he was not this shameless and disrespectful.

"Dongsaeng, I am currently working hard on maintaining invisibility magic on both of us. And flight magic on myself."

While he was talking, Alberu was emphasizing the word 'working hard' as Cale must have forgotten that he was the one using magic on both of them and that Cale has nothing to do.

"I know?"

Cale looks lost as he looks at Alberu and his hyung-nim just sighs.

"Nevermind."

Nevermind. Forget it. It doesn't matter.

"Mm-!?"

With Alberu's strong arms, he was able to grab og!Cale by the collar and knock him out with his left hand while also simultaneously casting him invisibly magic.