Chapter 32

32. Live A Good Life.

"Are you asking me to die?"

Cale can't believe what he is hearing.

What is this about him stabbing his heart? Don't tell him he has to sacrifice himself!? He may be a little bit depressed but he isn't suicidal!

'I can't believe he is sending me to my death!'

It was a horrifying realization for Cale Henituse.

Cale shook his head.

"No, never mind."

"What do you mean by stabbing heart?"

Choi Han looked serious when he asked.

Although he doesn't like Cale, that doesn't mean he will let him die. They have lost too many people already. They need everyone they could get and Cale has one of the weapons to fight the White Star.

"You see-" 

Before Cale could continue, a magic circle appeared and two people could be seen slowly appearing.

This time, the originals did not react as strongly as before because there are a lot of strong individuals in this room. And don't forget the dragon.

Pa-paaat!

The two individuals stood in front of the crowd.

"Is this all your group?"

The one who spoke has long golden hair and looks like an elf. It was none other than Eruhaben with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Yes."

Eruhaben replied.

"Hmm."

Eruhaben eyed everyone in the room. 

He had already seen most of these humans and their counterparts except the brown-haired man with sharp eyes and the fiery red-haired woman.

-Nice to see you again, Goldie Gramps!

The black dragon shouted in his mind. 

Gold Dragon Eruhaben just sighs at the younger dragon's strange habit of saying 'nice' to another dragon.

"Nya!"

The two kittens also waved at him.

The dragon simply looks away.

"Eruhaben-nim. Where is Cage?"

Asked Cale.

The ex-priestess was not with the dragon when he arrived.

The gold dragon shook his head.

"She said she has something to do and left."

"I see."

Cale wanted to speak to her before they left but it seems she was too busy.

"Oh my gosh."

Rosalyn can't help herself from shaking in excitement. There are two dragons in this room. Two!

"He is also strong..."

Choi Han observed.

He still can't believe these strong individuals who are called dragons but are not monsters like this strong. He had always thought they were monsters because the first one he meets has lost its sanity and is wreaking havoc.

Choi Han still feels guilty about it but it was necessary or that dragon will kill hundreds of people.

"Hello, Eruhaben-nim."