Chapter 08

08: Suspicious Individuals

'What is this?' 

Og!Alberu does not know what is going on.

-G, Guardian Knight of the North has been captured by the swordmaster Sir Choi Han and Mage Rosalyn!

-The Knight that controlled the wyverns was also captured by the man in black and was now with Sir Choi Han!

-The Wyvern Knights Brigade has been annihilated!

-Your Highness! The majority of the bears had disappeared and were found all dead in the forest!

News after news.

Og!Alberu cannot process what just happened.

Did they really win the first round against the Indomitable Alliance on the first day of the war? That easily? Is this a dream?

A so-so kingdom. That is what the Roan Kingdom is.

They are not good with magic or with swords. Nothing is particularly astounding to their Kingdom.

Even if they now had the swordmaster, a genius mage, and the Wolf King as an ally, that still does not make them a very strong kingdom.

Such forces were only enough to survive and stay alive. Not win a war against a stronger opponent.

"Count Deruth."

The Count, who was still sick worried about the sudden disappearance of his oldest son, appeared on the video communication device.

-Yes, your Highness?

"Count, I want to have a private talk with the three heroes. Can you prepare a room for us to chat?"

-Of course. It is not a problem, your highness.

"Thank you, Count."

He needs to talk with og!Choi Han.

'He must have somehow known that man.'

The guy dressed in the secret organization's uniform.

The hero and a swordmaster, og!Choi Han did not touch him, even when he was wearing that outfit. That is why og!Alberu wanted to have a chat with him.

He also needs to know what happened to the bears and how they all died. The young Wolf King probably did not do it because there are thousands of bears, there is no way he can kill them all in a small amount of time.

'Is it that guy?'

The man in black suddenly disappeared after he fought with the Helmeted Knight and talked to og!Choi Han.

After that, the bear's numbers suddenly was decreasing so fast until they are completely obliterated.

'It must be him.'

Og!Alberu knew he has to know about that man.

An hour later.

Og!Choi Han, og!Rosalyn, and og!Lock appeared in the video communication device.

-Your Highness.

They all greeted.

"How are our esteemed heroes feel?"

As the prince and the future king, he had to make sure his soldiers are okay and healthy after a battle.

"Did you not get any injury? Perhaps do you need some rest?"

-We are fine. We did not do too much fighting because of that man dressed in black...

Og!Rosalyn glances at og!Choi Han.