Chapter 13

13: Fated To Be Here

"I am leaving, your highnesses."

"Hyung."

"Hyung-nim."

Alberu added and og!Alberu just watched the two in disbelief.

-Bye! Crown prince!

They just finished discussing their plan and Cale has to leave for the Jungle. The Jungle is currently under Elisneh the First's illusion and he has to release them.

Not to mention, there are hundreds of highest-grade magic stones there and Cale has to get them. It will be very useful. 

"Be careful, dongsaeng."

Alberu was going to stay with og!Alberu to help him with some work as he does not want to get stressed over Cale and whatever he is doing.

Raon was naturally with Cale so he will be safe.

In addition, Eruhaben and Mary were probably already planning to follow Cale after Alberu informed them about Cale's plan to go to the Jungle. Everyone will never leave Cale with only Raon.

Although he listens to the children, there are times that he will not, especially if the situation is tight.

But that is not the only reason he chooses to stay. It was because of his other self. Alberu has to train og!Alberu.

There is a spear in the underground library and he will let og!Alberu gets it. After that, Cale and the others will bring dead mana for og!Cale while he trains og!Alberu how to use the spear.

"Later."

Cale said and then.

Pa-paaat!

Cale has already left with the invisible Raon.

Meanwhile.

Og!Cale has already gone back to the Henituse mansion in the capitol after he and Cale talked about his mother's death and its real reason.

He has to leave early as Cale asked him to find where the Ancient Power called 'Vitality of the Heart' is. And Cale thinks it was just around the Roan Kingdom as Taylor died somewhere in the Roan Kingdom.

Additionally, Cale told og!Cale to just wait and don't steal the ancient power and does not touch it because they will give it to someone useful in the future. Someone they can trust.

"... Why did he look so happy receiving a golden plaque?"

Og!Alberu said as he looks at Alberu.

Earlier, as they were in the middle of their discussion, Cale ask for travel expenses to og!Cale and golden plaque to og!Alberu.

Alberu was only sighing in the background so og!Alberu was wondering.

"Don't worry. Cale will use it for something that will help us."

All the money that Cale extorted from him, Alberu found out that Cale never actually uses it for his own. Rather, he always uses the money for something that will help them with their fight with the White Star.

Even though he was so greedy with money, he never uses it for himself but for everyone. He truly is a good bastard.

'He really believes in him.'

Og!Alberu thought and then asked.

"You seem to be in a genuine relationship? I thought it was all an act."

He still does not get why Alberu and Cale were so close to each other that they even shared their secrets. They look like they are real brothers.

"I never trusted someone to an extent like how you trusted Cale Henituse. Not even Choi Han."