Chapter 14

14: Too Confusing

-Grrr! 

Lock growled as he began attacking the ships. On was with him while Hong was with Choi Han. Ron was moving on his own, as usual.

The surrounding was currently covered in fog and poison made by On and Hong.

There are other people with them and to hide their presence, they use On's fog. While Hong was only using his poison in certain areas so that other people will be safe.

The young master strictly ordered that no one from the Roan Kingdom can see their faces or they will be treated as imposters. It will be dangerous for those who are unfamiliar with this world, that's why they are more careful and stealthy.

However, young master Cale already left for the og!crown prince with Alberu and Raon and there should be news anytime soon.

"Who are—ack!"

"Ugh!"

Moans and groans from the enemies were everywhere.

"This is easier than we first fought with them, meow!"

On was smiling the same way Cale is smiling when he successfully smacked the enemy from behind. The silver kitten picks it up from her father.

"We should go find Choi Han Hyung now."

"Okay!"

They need to gather around since the battle is nearing the end now. The rest of the Roan Kingdom's forces can take them on. They have to go to the North and talk to the Whale Tribe right after this.

"Lock, you are here."

Choi Han said when he spotted Lock with On in his hands.

"Nya!"

Hong, who was with Choi Han, also greeted his sister in Lock's arms.

Choi Han was currently talking with og!Choi Han to tell him about what to do about the ships that were not destroyed and about Guardian Knight, Clopeh Sekka, and the Fake Dragon Slayer, Syrem.

However, Lock notices someone very similar is besides Choi Han. To be precise, someone who looks exactly like Choi Han. It is og!Choi Han himself.

"It is another Choi Han! Nya!"

"He is! Nya!"

On comment in surprise with Hong's comment following after. It is indeed Choi Han's other self.

"Lock...?"

Og!Choi Han then frowned.

He just left og!Lock a few minutes ago to meet up with Choi Han. He was very far from where he and Choi Han is.

Not to mention, the Wolf King in berserk form with a silver cat on his huge hands is not the Lock he knows. Og!Choi Han can tell who is who. And this Lock is mostly not the og!Lock he knew.

There is only one explanation for this.

"... Another Lock?"

Just like young master Cale Henituse and the Crown Prince Alberu Crossman's other self, this Lock also felt different.

"A, ah! Yes! I am indeed Lock... Choi Han—"

Lock glances at Choi Han before looking back at og!Choi Han. He doesn't know how to call this og!Choi Han, he does not know so he just called him the way he called Choi Han.

"Choi Han Hyung...?"

'Lock...'

Og!Choi Han felt odd watching Lock flustered while introducing himself to him.