Chapter 04

04: Indomitable Alliance! (1)

Og!Alberu Crossman sighs as he clenches his both hands.

There has been an emergency report saying that the Northern Alliance has invaded through the sky in the Henituse territory.

Through the sky! 

No one expected that.

They originally believed that the Northern Alliance will invade through the sea in spring but they are already here! Invading through the sky on top of the wyverns!

Og!Alberu can't even look at the communication devices seeing how the Henituse territory became devastated in a matter of seconds because of the wyverns.

'Damn it!'

No one expected that the legend of the North will come to life.

And it was only an hour since the war began and the Henituse County is already on the verge of collapsing.

-Your highness! I do not deem the territory will last! We request immediate reinforcements!

Basen Henituse, the heir to Count Henituse, desperately cried through the video communication device.

He was currently in one of the towers in the Henituse castle and is managing all the information coming in and out of the County.

Og!Alberu held back his frustration as he calmly responded.

As the crown prince, he has to be the one to be the calmest to calm down the others, even though he was also worried inside. He cannot let his emotion takes over him.

"I already informed some of my mages and knights. They will be there, please hang on."

Og!Alberu does not have a strong military and he cannot just send anyone.

If he allows Duke Orsena, Duke Gyerre, and Marquis Ailan, to send their troops, they will only gain more power by taking over the Northeast nobles.

He does not have any of these three noble's support and if they manage to gain the Northeast nobles, og!Alberu will probably be pushed out of the crown prince position.

Although he has the heroes such as the youngest swordmaster, Choi Han, Breck Kingdom's former princess, and now an excellent mage, Rosalyn, and the Wolf King Lock, it wasn't enough support since they are not nobles.

And the nobles tend to belittle those who are not like them.

Bang!

A portion of the Henituse walls broke down and it caused a loud noise.

The young heir clenches his fist as he quietly called the crown prince.

-Your highness...

"Do not worry. I also sent Choi Han, Rosalyn, and Lock."

Basen Henituse had finally calmed down after learning who the reinforcement is. However, og!Alberu was holding out a sigh from coming out.

Originally, he doesn't want to send the heroes as reinforcements as they have to guard the royal family and the capital. But og!Alberu could not afford to lose the Henituse County. In addition, he will also gain their favor and support once they win with the help of the trio.

A few minutes later.

-Huh?

Og!Alberu Crossman, who was lost in his thoughts, heard Basen Henituse confused voice through the communication device.

"What is it?"

The crown prince frowned and ask in urgency.

-The Guardian Knight of the North was suddenly thrown into the walls!