Chapter 17

17: These Strange People

"Human! I secured them all!"

"Good job, Raon."

The chubby black dragon, who just finished storing all the highest-grade magic stones in his spatial bag, giggled as his human rub his head in praise.

Raon and Cale are currently looting all the highest-grade magic stones in the Jungle's shoreline. However, they have yet to meet Queen Litana as the whole Jungle is under Elisneh the first illusion.

As of the moment, the Jungle must have already been preparing to conquer the Western Continent. Perhaps after the Northern Alliance attack or while the Western Kingdoms are busy dealing with the Northern Alliance, the Jungle will smack them from behind.

Either of the two is no good news.

Whatever it is, Cale has to infiltrate and stop them now before this gets too big. They do not have time to prepare as Cale doesn't even know how long they are going to stay in this place. The God of Death has not said anything yet since their first arrival here so Cale was a bit frustrated.

He does not have the slightest idea what to do to get back to their timeline. Therefore who would not be frustrated?

Additionally, who would not when they just finished a world war with crazy bastards and now he has to do it again?

But then again, even if they can go back right away, it is not like his friends are going to like it. Especially when this timeline is getting destroyed right in front of their eyes.

His friends will not sit by and watch this place get destroyed while theirs is already peaceful after the war with the White Star and the Sealed God ended. They are strong, and they know a way to end this war, that is what makes them guiltier of not helping them out.

That's why Cale cannot even complain about how he hates their current situation. And just like the rest, he is just doing what he can to save this place.

"Oh! Human! The crown prince left a message!"

Raon suddenly said to Cale who was busy pondering.

"What is it?"

Cale looks at Raon as he waited for him to speak.

"He said that Choi Han's group already engages with the mermaids and the Whales! And that Rosalyn already meet up with the other Rosalyn! That's all!"

"Mn. They are fast."

Choi Han and the others are moving really fast. Before, it takes a few weeks before they get the job done, but now it is only a day. It is the advantage of those who knew indeed.

"How about Eruhaben-nim and Mary?"

"They haven't contacted us yet, human."

"I see."

Cale nodded in response and move his gaze to the Jungle.

"Human, are we going to infiltrate the Jungle now?"

Raon asked as he stares at Cale.

"We will have to make sure Elisneh is here or we will not be able to break the illusion."

He had already experienced it once and it was very hard to break Elisneh's illusion. Talking to people who are under the impression that Elisneh the first was a good person is not effective. Unless they break her medium, which is a gold chain bracelet, then the illusion will break and free everyone.

"Human, I do not see any rats nearby."

Raon has been on guard of rats, which Elisneh can control since they arrive in the Jungle. But not even one showed up.