Chapter 15

15: Are You Happy?

After Ron and og!Lock left, og!Choi Han and Choi Han continued their talk.

"Where are we going?"  

They are in the middle of a war, og!Choi Han has to make sure they will not go too far.

"His highness contacted you?"

Choi Han did not answer the question and instead ask another one.

Og!Choi Han pressed his lips and stare at Choi Han. He did not respond. It was because what Choi Han said was correct. The og!crown prince left a private message a few minutes ago.

The content was as follows; follow whatever Choi Han is planning to do. Trust them for now as they have made a deal. And observe.

It was the crown prince's order. Og!Choi Han cannot disobey.

Og!Choi Han sigh and said.

"... The mages that will teleport us will come soon."

He decided to change the topic as it seems like Choi Han already knows the og!crown prince's plans.

The Mage Brigade that the og!crown prince formed two years ago will help them teleport to their destination. And this travel is made confidential as no one, unless it was the crown prince's people, must discover that he and og!Lock left.

"Are we bringing two mages so that you can keep in contact with your other friends?"

Og!Choi Han has no idea where are the other crown prince, Cale Henituse, and the little kid but he was assuming they are in the capital with the og!crown prince. Hence the reason why the og!Alberu suddenly decided to trust these people.

"That's right. Are they ready?"

"Yes."

Choi Han then smiled.

"I see. Thank you for your help."

However, even with all the Mage Brigade, they probably still can't teleport up until North so they still had to travel. If lucky, they might encounter the Whales and Mermaids on the way.

Meanwhile.

"Who are you?"

Og!Lock's voice was cautious.

He knew that og!Ron was a professional assassin and is very stealthy. That makes him dangerous. And if this man was indeed og!Ron, that also makes him dangerous.

Ron has not yet answered as he glances at og!Lock with his signature benign smile but eyes all cold.

The young wolf was watching Ron like he was the predator and Ron was his prey. The old assassin does not like that gaze from a youngster that has not even lived past 18 years.

Og!Lock was not respectful and as timid as the Lock he knew. That Lock in question even calls him grandpa and looks up at him with an innocent smile.

"Aren't you two too different?"

So far, Lock is the only one with an alternate self who is completely different. There is nothing similar to them anymore except their appearance.

Og!Lock scoffed at Ron's statement.

"Different? From whom?"

The young wolf does not have any idea what and whom Ron was talking about.

"Different from a family."

Og!Lock did not understand what Ron was saying. It was for the reason that they knew og!Ron only has his son. Everyone else was killed by the same secret organization that they are trying hard to figure out.