Cobra Kai

Right when i walked in at lunch counselor Blatt was talking about the halloween dance. i sat down at the same table with Miguel, Demetri, and Eli.

Demetri: Are you going to the dance Luna?

"yea i don't think so."

Miguel: Come on it'll be fun, we can all go together.

"i'll think about it."

I blanked out for a while until i hear Miguel talk about this dojo called cobra kai. It caught my attention right away, and the three boys could tell it caught my attention. I remember the stories my dad used to tell me about cobra kai. But Cobra kai cant be the same as it was 30 years ago right?
                     ~~~~~~~~
At dinner Sam was just talking about how she doesn't want to do a collab with Aisha with the costumes.

Sam: "Mom!"

Amanda: "Come on Daniel, would you want one of your parents at your high school dance?"

Daniel: "Hey my mom drove me on dates okay."

Amanda: "yea and how did that go for you."

Sam: "This is so not fair."

At this point i just blocked their conversation out it was annoying me. Until i hear sam say something.

Sam: "Just promise me you won't embarrass me."

"You won't even notice him, you'll be to busy sucking Kyler's dick off."

Daniel: Luna!

Sam: What is your problem with me lately?

"I don't have a problem with you, i just don't like you."

Daniel: Luna just go to your-

"My room. Yea because that's what you always say when i'm being a bitch right?"

They didn't answer me. They just stared at me like i have 3 heads. So i just got up and left. I went into my room took off my shirt because i'm sweating my balls off, and i look at myself in the mirror. I know exactly what i'm going to be for the dance.
                       ~~~~~~~
I arrive at the dance and the good thing about this costume is that nobody can see my face it's perfect.
I walk up to Miguel, Demetri, and Eli. They give me a confused face, probably because they don't know it's me. So i take off my mask.

Miguel: Ghost face?! Nice luna cant believe i didn't think of that.

"haha the best part is that i wear a mask"

I look at Eli and see that he's a surgeon. He has a mask on i could tell it was because of the scar on his lip that he decided to go with that costume. Honestly i like the scar it's pretty cool. The three boys were bummed because they didn't get a girl to dance with. I would dance with them but theirs one of me and 3 of them, and i cant dance. They all decided to go to the bathroom so i just followed them cause i needed to go as well. Now i'm walking towards the bathroom and i took my mask off because i'm starting to sweat. I do my business, wash my hands and i walk out the bathroom. I feel this hand wrapped around my neck choking me against the wall.

Kyler: Listen Luna, i like you, your quiet, and hot. But, your not going to get in the way of me and Sams relationship. So i'm going to need you to listen to me when i say this. Stay. The. Fuck. out. of. my. way. Okay?

"O-o-ok-okay."

Kyler: say it again.

"ok- okay.

He lets go of my throat and i gasp for air. I fall to the floor helpless. Kyler has bullied me for years but he has never choked me before. I sat on that floor for about 10 minutes just thinking about how i didn't even try to stop him. I see a guy put up posters around the hallways. He looks at me and sees i'm helpless on the floor.

?: You need help?

"uh, no i'm good."

He hands me one of his posters and i see that it's about cobra kai.

Johnny: I'm johnny lawrence, wanna learn how to fight you come to cobra kai.

Oh my god. Johnny. The johnny lawrence in all of my dads stories is the sensei of cobra kai. When my dad hears about this he's gonna flip. I just might join cobra kai.