shes back

The police have been looking for Robby and I. I haven't come home in weeks. I had to change my appearance so i wasn't that recognizable. I cut my hair short.

(something like this)

It was hard being homeless for weeks. I had to find a way to make money. I delivered drugs for money. I wasn't ashamed of it. The old me would but i don't care anymore. Ive tried numerous times to visit Miguel but they wouldn't let me back there. I went go deliver drugs until the guy pulled out his badge. I freaked out and ran i mean what else would i do. I jumped over walls and fences but they were still right behind me. They tased me causing me to fall to the ground. Next thing i know im in the back of the police car. They brought me to my house and i've never wanted to die more in my life. The guy knocked on the door and my dad answered shocked to see me look like not even his daughter anymore.

?: "We found her Larusso."

They made me sit at the dining table while the police officer talked to my dad and mom in the living room. Im guessing because the drugs.

?: "Luna who was paying you to deliver the guns."

He grabbed out his notepad acting like he was going to take notes. I didn't answer him. Its better off that way.

?: "You can either cooperate with me or we take to back to the prison station for delivering drugs."

"I don't know, they never used names."

?: "Can you describe what he looks like?"

"Uh African american tall boy and a dude with a mustache?"

Daniel: "I know who they are."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning i had to wake up early since i was going to school. I went down stairs and started to eat breakfast soon Sam came down, she didn't see me last night so she was shocked.

Sam: "Your home?"

I didn't answer her i continued to eat my pancakes.

Amanda: "Listen sweetie we wanted to talk to you and tell you that if you need anything were here, if you need a mental health day then you can take one."

"Thanks mom."

Daniel: "Also um i think it would make sense if you would not go back to karate at-least for now cause-"

"Im not going back."

Amanda: "Oh um why?"

"Look what happened to Miguel."

It was silent especially sam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally get to school and i get out of the car right way. When i walked in they had these people checking bags. It was kind of annoying. Everyone was staring at me like i was this crazy bitch. I still had the scar on my cheek which is probably another reason why their staring. I saw these girls talking and whispering. So i walked up to them.

"If you have so much to say then say it to my face."

They were speechless, pusses.

"Yeah thats what i thought, say one word ill beat your ass next."

I walked away and went to my locker. Until i heard a familiar voice that i so badly never wanted to hear again.

Hawk: "Luna?"

I closed my locker.

Hawk: "Woah um i like the new look."

"Yeah."

Hawk: "I didn't think you were coming to school since you were on the news this morning."

"What did they say?"

Hawk: "Um mostly about you delivering drugs for money, and about that why even do that you could of came to my place."

"Your like one of the last places i would want to be at."

He gave me a confused look. It was silent for a bit.

Hawk: "Want me to walk you to class?"

"Sure."

Hawk: "So we have karate practice tonight i was wondering if you wanted me to drive you there-"

"Yeah no, im not doing karate anymore."

Hawk: "What? Why?"

"Miguels in a coma, im trying to live. I want death to be my choice not karate. Im done with being the popular karate kids, im going back to being the weirdo that doesn't talk to anyone and is an asshole."

Hawk: "Well your always welcomed back."

"Well your still taking me there cause i have stuff to pick up in the back room."

Hawk: "ok"

"Talk to you later."

I walked into the classroom thankful that was over.
~~~~~~~~~~
After school Hawk drove me to the dojo, i was in the back room grabbing my stuff.

Kreese: "Your boyfriend is telling me your not doing karate anymore."

"He's not my boyfriend, and yes im done."

Kreese: "Why? you were never at your full potential yet. You could of been a god."

"Yeah im trying to avoid that, i rather people not know me."

Kreese: "Don't you want people to fear you?"

I thought about it, it would be nice if everyone feared me, trust me i would love going back to be an asshole i just cant, im tired and done with it. I left the room without saying anything he could tell what he said bothered me. When walking out i heard someone mumble.

Mitch: "bitch.."

I got heated really quick. Dropped my bags and turned around.

"Say that again, but to my face this time."

He looked at me.

Mitch: "Bitch."

I grabbed him and pulled out this side knife i had. I wasn't actually going to do anything im not that psycho it was just a threat.

"Who's the little bitch now. You all think your the shit cause your under the name of cobra kai. But you have no idea what the real world is actually like. This world will eat you apart and ill be here laughing."

I pushed Mitch away. I saw that Hawk was looking at me, we made eye contact.

"fucking dick."

I walked out and i could see Kreese smirking.

(Dont freak out she will obviously get back into karate but with who? her dad, johnny, or kreese.)